This past weekend the 11U Milwaukee Angels battled to win their third straight Wisconsin State Championship. The USSSA State of Wisconsin State Championship was held June 24th-26th in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. The Milwaukee Angels faced many of the toughest teams in the State of Wisconsin in this tournament. The Angels played and won all of their pool games seeding first for Bracket play. During pool play they allowed no team to score against them. The 11U Milwaukee Angels then went on to win all bracket games and a very tough championship game against the 11U Oak Creek Storm.
The Milwaukee Angels Travel Baseball team is comprised of boys from Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin, Greenfield and Greendale. These boys travel around the country playing baseball almost year round. Thanks to a new indoor training facility, The Halo, the boys can even play in the dead of winter.
This year's state tournament was extra special as the entire Milwaukee Angel organization took Home Wins at State. This is the first time in Wisconsin that that one organization has produced state champions in all age brackets 9U, 10U, 11U, and 12U.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st