This past weekend the 11U Milwaukee Angels battled to win their third straight Wisconsin State Championship. The USSSA State of Wisconsin State Championship was held June 24th-26th in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin. The Milwaukee Angels faced many of the toughest teams in the State of Wisconsin in this tournament. The Angels played and won all of their pool games seeding first for Bracket play. During pool play they allowed no team to score against them. The 11U Milwaukee Angels then went on to win all bracket games and a very tough championship game against the 11U Oak Creek Storm.
The Milwaukee Angels Travel Baseball team is comprised of boys from Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Franklin, Greenfield and Greendale. These boys travel around the country playing baseball almost year round. Thanks to a new indoor training facility, The Halo, the boys can even play in the dead of winter.
This year's state tournament was extra special as the entire Milwaukee Angel organization took Home Wins at State. This is the first time in Wisconsin that that one organization has produced state champions in all age brackets 9U, 10U, 11U, and 12U.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year