It’s the Year of the Pig! The Third Annual Greenfield Education Foundation Golf and Dinner Classic will feature a pig roast. This exciting event to benefit the School District of Greenfield will take place on Saturday, October 1, 2011, at Muskego Lakes Country Club. Golf begins at 1 PM with a shotgun start and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, hole competitions, camaraderie, lunch, dinner and, above all, fun! Don’t golf? Mix and mingle at the dinner and raffle. Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Registration is $100 per golfer. Dinner only is $30.
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2010 – 2011 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels.
A golf outing registration form can be found on the District’s web site at:
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities call 414-855-2030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- New "Sporkies" Food Competition Has Wisconsin State Fair Vendors Competing For Coveted Golden Spork Award
- GMS Author Visit Promotes Literacy, Love of Books!
- Free Culinary Camps for High School Students to be Held at MATC’s Oak Creek Campus in June
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you