It’s the Year of the Pig! The Third Annual Greenfield Education Foundation Golf and Dinner Classic will feature a pig roast. This exciting event to benefit the School District of Greenfield will take place on Saturday, October 1, 2011, at Muskego Lakes Country Club. Golf begins at 1 PM with a shotgun start and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, hole competitions, camaraderie, lunch, dinner and, above all, fun! Don’t golf? Mix and mingle at the dinner and raffle. Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Registration is $100 per golfer. Dinner only is $30.
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2010 – 2011 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels.
A golf outing registration form can be found on the District’s web site at:
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities call 414-855-2030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center