It’s the Year of the Pig! The Third Annual Greenfield Education Foundation Golf and Dinner Classic will feature a pig roast. This exciting event to benefit the School District of Greenfield will take place on Saturday, October 1, 2011, at Muskego Lakes Country Club. Golf begins at 1 PM with a shotgun start and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, hole competitions, camaraderie, lunch, dinner and, above all, fun! Don’t golf? Mix and mingle at the dinner and raffle. Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Registration is $100 per golfer. Dinner only is $30.
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2010 – 2011 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels.
A golf outing registration form can be found on the District’s web site at:
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities call 414-855-2030.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation