Wixon, a manufacturer of seasonings, flavors, ingredients, and consumer products for the food and beverage industry, will hold its first ever job fair Mon., June 6, at its campus headquarters, 1390 E. Bolivar Ave. in St. Francis, from 8 to 11 a.m. and from 2 to 6 p.m.
Wixon is seeking experienced candidates for 25 open positions, including Production/Operations, Quality Control, Shipping & Receiving, Sanitation, Maintenance, and more. On-site interviews will be offered to experienced candidates. Employee benefits may include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, educational assistance, a 401(k), profit sharing, and paid vacations and holidays.
“Wixon is experiencing exponential growth in its products, services, and customer base, and our staffing needs to support this,” says Peter Gottsacker, Wixon President. “As we continue through our second century of business, we aim to acquire and retain talent that complements our company’s culture. We invite motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and enjoy a challenge to attend our job fair on June 6 and join Wixon’s team.”
For additional information on employment opportunities with Wixon, visit www.wixon.com/customer-service/careers.
Founded in 1907, Wixon is a fully integrated food and beverage ingredient leader providing flavor technologies, custom-ground spices, blended seasonings, protein expertise, foodservice and menu solutions, and consumer products and packaging. Wixon’s brand promise of Service Driven Culinary Science gives customers the added benefit of food technology enhanced by the creativity of culinary arts. With its advanced scientific and culinary capabilities combined with a passion for service, Wixon drives innovation and provides solutions for its customers. Besides custom flavor formulations, Wixon offers R&D, product development, packaging options, inventory management, and just-in-time delivery. Located in St. Francis, Wis., a suburb of Milwaukee, Wixon is ISO9001 certified and QAI Organic Certified. More information on Wixon or any of its products may be obtained at www.wixon.com or by calling (414) 769-3000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference