Froedtert & Medical College to Open New Clinic in Greenfield
Complete family health care services from Medical College of Wisconsin physicians
Wauwatosa, WI (May 23, 2011) – By late summer, Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin will open a new health care center in Greenfield, adding an eighth off-campus clinic and expanding neighborhood access to Medical College physicians.
Construction of the new 20,000-square-foot building began in January and is well underway. Located at 4455 S. 108th Street just north of the Budget Cinema South, the Greenfield Highlands Health Center will be staffed by physicians representing specialties in internal medicine, family medicine, spine care and obstetrics and gynecology. A walk-in clinic, imaging and laboratory services also will be available.
“The whole family’s health care needs can be met right here, convenient to where they live and work, with easy access to eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center if specialty care is needed,” said Mark Lodes, MD, chief medical officer of the Froedtert & Medical College Clinical Practice Group.
When it opens in August, Greenfield Highlands Health Center will be one of eight off-campus Froedtert & The Medical College locations offering both primary care and specialty care services.
The other clinics are Community Memorial Medical Commons, W129 N7055 Northfield Drive, Menomonee Falls; Lincoln Avenue Clinic, 11211 W. Lincoln Avenue, West Allis; Plank Road Clinic, 1155 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa; Sargeant Health Center, 840 N. 87th St., Wauwatosa; Springdale Health Center, 21700 Intertech Drive in the Gateway Business Park, Brookfield; Sunnyslope Health Center, 1350 Sunnyslope Road, Brookfield; and Westbrook Health Center, 2315 E. Moreland Blvd., Waukesha.
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin combine the strengths of Froedtert Hospital and the Medical College in an academic medical center that delivers advanced medical care. Froedtert & The Medical College are nationally recognized for exceptional physicians, research leadership, specialty expertise and state-of-the-science treatments and technology. For more information, visit froedtert.com and mcw.edu.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin