Greendale Community Theatre announces open call auditions for its summer show, DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
WHERE:Greendale High School.
WHEN: Monday May 23rd
TIME: 6:00pm till 10:00pm. (open call - come as early as you can)
Those interested in auditioning should prepare a selection from a song in the style of the show that does not exceed one minute in length and be prepared for a short dance audition. Please bring sheet music. An accompanist will be provided. No CDs or a cappella allowed.
All potential cast members are asked to also attend Tuesday May 24th, beginning at 6:00pm.
That night will consist of cold reads from the script and call backs.
Rehearsals will begin Tuesday, May 31st. A complete summer rehearsal schedule will be provided on that date. Rehearsals are held Mon, Tue, Wed (sometimes Thur as the show approaches). Cast members are provided specific rehearsal times, and are not called every night. All conflicts will be worked around whenever possible.
Show dates: July 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 - all at 7:30 PM.
Show location: Greendale High School Auditorium
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015