Greendale Community Theatre announces open call auditions for its summer show, DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS
WHERE:Greendale High School.
WHEN: Monday May 23rd
TIME: 6:00pm till 10:00pm. (open call - come as early as you can)
Those interested in auditioning should prepare a selection from a song in the style of the show that does not exceed one minute in length and be prepared for a short dance audition. Please bring sheet music. An accompanist will be provided. No CDs or a cappella allowed.
All potential cast members are asked to also attend Tuesday May 24th, beginning at 6:00pm.
That night will consist of cold reads from the script and call backs.
Rehearsals will begin Tuesday, May 31st. A complete summer rehearsal schedule will be provided on that date. Rehearsals are held Mon, Tue, Wed (sometimes Thur as the show approaches). Cast members are provided specific rehearsal times, and are not called every night. All conflicts will be worked around whenever possible.
Show dates: July 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 - all at 7:30 PM.
Show location: Greendale High School Auditorium
Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin