Justin D. Almquist, a history and theatre arts double major, was recognized at the Carroll University Humanities and Social Sciences Awards Banquet on April 9, 2011. He received the David B. Justin Theatre Arts Award, for outstanding leadership, professional growth and academic excellence in theatre arts. Justin is a 2008 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of David and Maria Almquist of Greenfield.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 45 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Scholarships Awarded by Hales Corners Woman's Club
- Construction begins for new Summit Credit Union branch in Franklin
- Say Cheers to More Healthy Years at Wilson Commons
- Artist in Residence Program Teaches Elementary Students about Photography
- New Berlin IKE, West Named to Washington Post Top School List
- What's It Worth - Antique Appraisal
- St. Gregory the Great Hosts Student Art Fair
- 12U Zone Takes Second in Waukegan Tournament
- Root River Theatre Company Presents "Speed-the-Plow"