Justin D. Almquist, a history and theatre arts double major, was recognized at the Carroll University Humanities and Social Sciences Awards Banquet on April 9, 2011. He received the David B. Justin Theatre Arts Award, for outstanding leadership, professional growth and academic excellence in theatre arts. Justin is a 2008 graduate of Greenfield High School and son of David and Maria Almquist of Greenfield.
Carroll, Wisconsin's oldest four-year institution of higher learning, is an independent, co-educational comprehensive university grounded in the liberal arts tradition. Incorporated in 1846, it offers bachelor's degrees in 45 majors and master's degrees in business administration, education, physician assistant studies and software engineering, as well as a clinical doctorate in physical therapy.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee