The Polish Center of Wisconsin is serving Friday night fish fries through April 22 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The fish fry is served buffet style and includes fried and baked fish, pierogi, coleslaw, French fries, rye bread, and coffee, tea, or milk. The cost is $11.00 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-12 years of age. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry outs are available and a cash bar will be open.
The Polish Center of Wisconsin is located at 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. All proceeds benefit the Polish Center of Wisconsin and its mission is promote Polish heritage and culture through out the community. For more information or to make reservations please call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive