The Polish Center of Wisconsin is serving Friday night fish fries through April 22 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The fish fry is served buffet style and includes fried and baked fish, pierogi, coleslaw, French fries, rye bread, and coffee, tea, or milk. The cost is $11.00 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-12 years of age. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry outs are available and a cash bar will be open.
The Polish Center of Wisconsin is located at 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. All proceeds benefit the Polish Center of Wisconsin and its mission is promote Polish heritage and culture through out the community. For more information or to make reservations please call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.