Christ United Methodist Church in Greenfield is looking for groups and/or organizations to grow vegetables for sharing with others in need. We are located at 5200 South 48th St (2 blocks South of
Edgerton Avenue). An informational meeting will be held at the church on Saturday, April 2nd from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. This is the same location of the proposed garden site. This meeting will determine if there is enough interest from perspective gardeners to proceed. You may contact the church office at 421-0202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive