Christ United Methodist Church in Greenfield is looking for groups and/or organizations to grow vegetables for sharing with others in need. We are located at 5200 South 48th St (2 blocks South of
Edgerton Avenue). An informational meeting will be held at the church on Saturday, April 2nd from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. This is the same location of the proposed garden site. This meeting will determine if there is enough interest from perspective gardeners to proceed. You may contact the church office at 421-0202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!