Christ United Methodist Church in Greenfield is looking for groups and/or organizations to grow vegetables for sharing with others in need. We are located at 5200 South 48th St (2 blocks South of
Edgerton Avenue). An informational meeting will be held at the church on Saturday, April 2nd from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. This is the same location of the proposed garden site. This meeting will determine if there is enough interest from perspective gardeners to proceed. You may contact the church office at 421-0202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Free Yoga for Kids at St. Francis Library
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party