Christ United Methodist Church in Greenfield is looking for groups and/or organizations to grow vegetables for sharing with others in need. We are located at 5200 South 48th St (2 blocks South of
Edgerton Avenue). An informational meeting will be held at the church on Saturday, April 2nd from 9:30 - 11:00 AM. This is the same location of the proposed garden site. This meeting will determine if there is enough interest from perspective gardeners to proceed. You may contact the church office at 421-0202.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee