Catholic Singles Saint Patrick's Day Dance will be held on Saturday, March 19, 2011, at
Saint Rita Parish, 3318 South 61st Street, West Allis.
Dance to the music of the "Our House" band between 7:30 - 11:30 PM. Doors open about 7:15 PM; cost being $6.00 for members and $9.00 for non-members.
All single adults age 21 and over are welcome. Proper dress attire (no jeans) is both
expected and appreciated.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066 or my number 262-886-9257
In hopes there will be room in your newspapers for this as a press release; thank you for
any help and co-operation you are able to furnish Catholic Singles.
Cathie, Publicity and Dnce Committee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Greenfield Celebrates Arbor Day May 3rd
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"