(Feb. 28, 2011) The School District of Greenfield Community Services Department is now offering citizens a wide variety of affordable adult fitness and team sport opportunities. The complete Community Services Catalog and registration information can be found at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us.
Spring and summer programs begin this April with volleyball, dodgeball, soccer, softball, and kickball. Adult fitness programs, including jump-roping, Zumba, and boot camp, among others, are also scheduled. Each program is taught by a certified wellness expert.
Community Services programs are offered at District facilities and fields, all of which are conveniently located and well maintained. Adult men’s, women’s and co-ed leagues are available. Greenfield residents and non-residents are welcome to participate. There are no individual participant fees for adult leagues.
You can register now in person or by mail. In-person registration can be done Monday through Friday at the Greenfield Fitness Center, 4800 S. 60 St., from 3:30 to 8 PM and on Saturdays from 8 AM to Noon.
Participation in Community Services programs help maintain and equip school facilities, including the Greenfield High School Performing Arts Center, Fitness Center, swimming pool, gyms and athletic fields. Making the District’s facilities available to citizens is a great way to increase community involvement while maximizing the community’s return on the investment in the District.
Please review this catalog and consider signing up for an activity. You can find something that appeals to you or someone you know. There will likely be more offerings in the months to come, including aquatic programming for youth, adults and senior citizens. Additional youth enrichment and athletic programs are currently being planned.
For additional information, please contact the Community Services Department at 414.855.2030 or 414.855.2413.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel