On Saturday, March 12th the Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th Annual Community Rummage Sale. The sale will take place from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. Please stop by to purchase your wares! The address is: 4800 S. 60th Street. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561. Please act quickly, however. There are only a few more tables available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- The Relationship with your Insurance Agent Matters
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm
- U14 Jr. Hawks
- Polonia Sport Club Annual Festival