On Saturday, March 12th the Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th Annual Community Rummage Sale. The sale will take place from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. Please stop by to purchase your wares! The address is: 4800 S. 60th Street. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561. Please act quickly, however. There are only a few more tables available.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event