Greenfield Post Office Offers 24-Hour Service At Its Automated Postal Center On Monday, February 21
The Greenfield Post office wants to remind you that the Greenfield Post Office will be closed for retail and delivery services to observe Presidents Day on Monday February 21st, 2011. The Post office does offer 24 hour service at our Automated Postal Center located in the outer lobby of the Greenfield Post office for your mailing needs.
Quotes from Our Past Presidents:
1. "Patience and perseverance have a magical affect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish." - John Quincy Adams
2. "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." - Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. "I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow." - Woodrow Wilson
4. "Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom." - Thomas Jefferson
5. "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." - John F. Kennedy
The Postal Service is changing to meet the customer’s needs, making it easier to mail your letters and packages when you need us. Happy President’s Day
Julie Joers Manager Greenfield Post Office
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What's Your Score? - presented by Educators Credit Union
- Cudahy Farmers Market Grand Opening June 3!
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Receives Wisconsin Family Business of the Year Award
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help