The Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th annual Community Rummage Sale on March 12th from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561 for more information. Table rental fees are $15 or $25 (depending on size). Your proceeds are, of course, yours to keep. Turn out has been great in the past and members of the Student Senate will be available to help you carry your goods into the building! We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale