The Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th annual Community Rummage Sale on March 12th from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561 for more information. Table rental fees are $15 or $25 (depending on size). Your proceeds are, of course, yours to keep. Turn out has been great in the past and members of the Student Senate will be available to help you carry your goods into the building! We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer