The Greenfield High School Student Senate will be hosting the 4th annual Community Rummage Sale on March 12th from 8am-2pm in the Greenfield High School cafeteria. If you would like to be a vendor at this event, please contact Laura at 414-281-6200 Ext. 2561 for more information. Table rental fees are $15 or $25 (depending on size). Your proceeds are, of course, yours to keep. Turn out has been great in the past and members of the Student Senate will be available to help you carry your goods into the building! We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Free Yoga for Kids at St. Francis Library
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party