The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, will offer an On-Line Investing Class on Tuesday, January 11th from 10:15 to 12:15 OR on Wednesday, January 19th from 1pm to 3pm.
The class is lecture style at the cost of $10. The instructor is Jason Lacey of Lewis Lacey Capital Management, LLC with assistance from The Computer Guy, Joe Schoen. The class will be conducted in the Franklin Public Library Technology Room.
The On-Line Investing Class will allow you to find out if Do-It-Yourself investing is right for you. You will decide if you are ready to take control of your own personal finances and investments.
The class will discuss the pros and cons of doing your own investing. Handouts will be provided.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Please stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, or call 414-425-8214 to register. Payment is expected at registration.
This class is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!