The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, will offer an On-Line Investing Class on Tuesday, January 11th from 10:15 to 12:15 OR on Wednesday, January 19th from 1pm to 3pm.
The class is lecture style at the cost of $10. The instructor is Jason Lacey of Lewis Lacey Capital Management, LLC with assistance from The Computer Guy, Joe Schoen. The class will be conducted in the Franklin Public Library Technology Room.
The On-Line Investing Class will allow you to find out if Do-It-Yourself investing is right for you. You will decide if you are ready to take control of your own personal finances and investments.
The class will discuss the pros and cons of doing your own investing. Handouts will be provided.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Please stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, or call 414-425-8214 to register. Payment is expected at registration.
This class is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band