The Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, Franklin, will offer an On-Line Investing Class on Tuesday, January 11th from 10:15 to 12:15 OR on Wednesday, January 19th from 1pm to 3pm.
The class is lecture style at the cost of $10. The instructor is Jason Lacey of Lewis Lacey Capital Management, LLC with assistance from The Computer Guy, Joe Schoen. The class will be conducted in the Franklin Public Library Technology Room.
The On-Line Investing Class will allow you to find out if Do-It-Yourself investing is right for you. You will decide if you are ready to take control of your own personal finances and investments.
The class will discuss the pros and cons of doing your own investing. Handouts will be provided.
Registration is required as seating is limited. Please stop in at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road, or call 414-425-8214 to register. Payment is expected at registration.
This class is sponsored by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015