Postal Employee Deb Brown who works at the Greenfield Branch Post Office exemplifies the true meaning of giving.
Just a few days after Christmas, Deb will be giving the gift of Hope & Life to her husband through an Organ donation. It is a true Miracle. After months and months of testing for compatibility, Deb was given the good news. Deb is a match for her husband Jim who needs a kidney transplant.
Deb & her husband Jim have been married for almost 25 years, they met at church and were brought together by God. Deb and Jim are soul mates and best friends.
There are very few acts of goodness in our lives that compare to the act of giving. That’s because true giving is completely selfless. We her friends at the Greenfield Post Office are proud of Deb’s strength and fortitude. We send our Prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery to both Deb and Jim. With this single act of Love & Giving, Deb has given us all a gift as well. “The gift of Hope and the true meaning of Giving”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- JB’s on 41 Renews Commitment to Community with Family-Friendly Food Drive and Bowling for Veterans Program
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!