Postal Employee Deb Brown who works at the Greenfield Branch Post Office exemplifies the true meaning of giving.
Just a few days after Christmas, Deb will be giving the gift of Hope & Life to her husband through an Organ donation. It is a true Miracle. After months and months of testing for compatibility, Deb was given the good news. Deb is a match for her husband Jim who needs a kidney transplant.
Deb & her husband Jim have been married for almost 25 years, they met at church and were brought together by God. Deb and Jim are soul mates and best friends.
There are very few acts of goodness in our lives that compare to the act of giving. That’s because true giving is completely selfless. We her friends at the Greenfield Post Office are proud of Deb’s strength and fortitude. We send our Prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery to both Deb and Jim. With this single act of Love & Giving, Deb has given us all a gift as well. “The gift of Hope and the true meaning of Giving”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions