Postal Employee Deb Brown who works at the Greenfield Branch Post Office exemplifies the true meaning of giving.
Just a few days after Christmas, Deb will be giving the gift of Hope & Life to her husband through an Organ donation. It is a true Miracle. After months and months of testing for compatibility, Deb was given the good news. Deb is a match for her husband Jim who needs a kidney transplant.
Deb & her husband Jim have been married for almost 25 years, they met at church and were brought together by God. Deb and Jim are soul mates and best friends.
There are very few acts of goodness in our lives that compare to the act of giving. That’s because true giving is completely selfless. We her friends at the Greenfield Post Office are proud of Deb’s strength and fortitude. We send our Prayers and well wishes for a speedy recovery to both Deb and Jim. With this single act of Love & Giving, Deb has given us all a gift as well. “The gift of Hope and the true meaning of Giving”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Thalman Wins National Gingerbread House Competition