Ultimate Life Chiropractic is happy to annouce its participation in the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association's 2010 Helping Hands Food Drive. The WCA will hold its food drive from Nov. 12 - Dec. 17, and will help food pantries during the holiday season when they have a critical need for food.
With much of our attention focused on the hectic holiday season, it is easy to forget the needs of families in our own community. That's why chiropractors and their patients across Wisconsin are dedicated to extending a "Helping Hand" to the hungry.
Dr. Martin Joepeck, DC would like to invite local community members to drop off non-perishable food items at the clinic during business hours from Friday, Nov. 12 through Friday, Dec. 17. All items collected during the drive will be donated to local food pantries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MIAW Pro Wrestling Returns to Papa Luigi's
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- Legacy Pro Wrestling Presents: Tag Team Warfare
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings