Ultimate Life Chiropractic is happy to annouce its participation in the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association's 2010 Helping Hands Food Drive. The WCA will hold its food drive from Nov. 12 - Dec. 17, and will help food pantries during the holiday season when they have a critical need for food.
With much of our attention focused on the hectic holiday season, it is easy to forget the needs of families in our own community. That's why chiropractors and their patients across Wisconsin are dedicated to extending a "Helping Hand" to the hungry.
Dr. Martin Joepeck, DC would like to invite local community members to drop off non-perishable food items at the clinic during business hours from Friday, Nov. 12 through Friday, Dec. 17. All items collected during the drive will be donated to local food pantries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen
- Golf Outing to Benefit St. Luke’s South Shore Vince Lombardi Clinic