Ultimate Life Chiropractic is happy to annouce its participation in the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association's 2010 Helping Hands Food Drive. The WCA will hold its food drive from Nov. 12 - Dec. 17, and will help food pantries during the holiday season when they have a critical need for food.
With much of our attention focused on the hectic holiday season, it is easy to forget the needs of families in our own community. That's why chiropractors and their patients across Wisconsin are dedicated to extending a "Helping Hand" to the hungry.
Dr. Martin Joepeck, DC would like to invite local community members to drop off non-perishable food items at the clinic during business hours from Friday, Nov. 12 through Friday, Dec. 17. All items collected during the drive will be donated to local food pantries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program