Ultimate Life Chiropractic is happy to annouce its participation in the Wisconsin Chiropractic Association's 2010 Helping Hands Food Drive. The WCA will hold its food drive from Nov. 12 - Dec. 17, and will help food pantries during the holiday season when they have a critical need for food.
With much of our attention focused on the hectic holiday season, it is easy to forget the needs of families in our own community. That's why chiropractors and their patients across Wisconsin are dedicated to extending a "Helping Hand" to the hungry.
Dr. Martin Joepeck, DC would like to invite local community members to drop off non-perishable food items at the clinic during business hours from Friday, Nov. 12 through Friday, Dec. 17. All items collected during the drive will be donated to local food pantries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- JB’s on 41 Renews Commitment to Community with Family-Friendly Food Drive and Bowling for Veterans Program
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager