The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. awarded three children each a $50 U.S. Savings Bond for their entries in a coloring contest sponsored by Wauwatosa-based Pekel Construction & Remodeling at the 20th annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show.
Meghan Conley, 6, of Greenfield, won in the 3-6 age group; Benjamin Acker, 8, of Milwaukee, won in the 7-9 age group; and Matt Ballman, 11, of Milwaukee, won in the 10-12 age group.
The children colored an official contest sheet, featuring “Gerry”, the Milwaukee/NARI carpenter ant mascot, while at the Fall Home & Remodeling Show held Fri., Sept. 17 – Sun., Sept. 19, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961 as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry. With more than 875 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the largest in the nation.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, sound business practices, and professionalism in the remodeling industry have led to the growth of the remodeling industry nationwide and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council and to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- Welcome Pokemon Go Players
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11
- 15th Stu's Flooring Benefit Golf Outing Tees Off
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- St Francis School District Rummage Sale
- Toomas Mitt and TBG Networks change direction of company; introduces POM services