Martin Luther High School located in Greendale, across the street from Southridge is a Christ-Centered School of Excellence. Please join us Monday, November 8th at 7:00 pm for our Annual Open House where you'll be able to:
*Meet the Administrators & Faculty
*Tour the Facilities
*View Co-Curricular Displays
*Talk to Current Students and Parents
*Receive information regarding tuition, enrollment, curriculum and more!
Come and see what we're all about!
find us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Opal"
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident