The Whitnall Marching Falcons are hosting their annual Community Night on Wednesday, October 13th at 8:15pm at the Whitnall High School stadium. Admission is free.
Community Night is a long standing tradition. The community is invited to view the Marching Falcons final run through of their field show prior to the Class AA WMSA State Marching Band competition at UW Whitewater on Saturday, October 16th.
The Whitnall Marching Falcons hope you enjoy the show. "Go Falcons, With Pride!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women