The Whitnall Marching Falcons are hosting their annual Community Night on Wednesday, October 13th at 8:15pm at the Whitnall High School stadium. Admission is free.
Community Night is a long standing tradition. The community is invited to view the Marching Falcons final run through of their field show prior to the Class AA WMSA State Marching Band competition at UW Whitewater on Saturday, October 16th.
The Whitnall Marching Falcons hope you enjoy the show. "Go Falcons, With Pride!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA