The Whitnall Marching Falcons are hosting their annual Community Night on Wednesday, October 13th at 8:15pm at the Whitnall High School stadium. Admission is free.
Community Night is a long standing tradition. The community is invited to view the Marching Falcons final run through of their field show prior to the Class AA WMSA State Marching Band competition at UW Whitewater on Saturday, October 16th.
The Whitnall Marching Falcons hope you enjoy the show. "Go Falcons, With Pride!"
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants