The Whitnall Marching Falcons are hosting their annual Community Night on Wednesday, October 13th at 8:15pm at the Whitnall High School stadium. Admission is free.
Community Night is a long standing tradition. The community is invited to view the Marching Falcons final run through of their field show prior to the Class AA WMSA State Marching Band competition at UW Whitewater on Saturday, October 16th.
The Whitnall Marching Falcons hope you enjoy the show. "Go Falcons, With Pride!"
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015