Child Flu Clinics:
The Greenfield Health Department will be providing influenza vaccines* for children age 6 months through 18 years of age from 2:30 – 5 p.m. on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 19
Wednesday, October 27
Wednesday, November 10
Tuesday, November 30
Wednesday, December 8
Influenza Vaccine - $10.00
Please call (414) 329-5275 to schedule an appointment.
A parent or guardian must be present with any child under the age of 18.
* Both injectable and nasal spray influenza vaccines are available.
Adult Flu Clinics:
The Visiting Nurse Association (VNA), in cooperation with the Greenfield Health Department, will be providing influenza and pneumonia vaccines for those individuals age 9 and older in the Council Chambers at Greenfield City Hall on the following dates and times:
Friday, October 15 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Thursday, October 28 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Influenza Vaccine - $30.00
Pneumonia Vaccine - $55.00
No Appointment is necessary. Medicare Part B and Medicaid are accepted. A parent or guardian must be present with any child under the age of 18.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz