Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants