Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale