Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Greenfield Celebrates Arbor Day May 3rd
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"