Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease