Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 20 Churches & ABA pro Basketball Team Host a Citywide eWaste Event
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center