Shoulder Pain....Considering Surgery?
Over the last few years, shoulder injuries have become more common because people are exercising more frequently. In cases of severe degenerative changes of the shoulder, where the shoulder continues to worsen, you may be considering shoulder replacement.
If you have been considering shoulder replacement surgery or less invasive arthroscopic shoulder surgery, please join Mark Wichman, MD, as he gives an overview of shoulder anatomy and causes of shoulder pain. He will explain the goal of joint replacement, rotator cuff repair and the risks and benefits of shoulder surgery.
Also, rehabilitation therapy is an important aspect of treatment of almost all orthopedic conditions. Joan Stevenson, Occupational Therapist, will discuss and answer questions about increasing strength, regaining mobility and returning to a pre-injury level of activity.
Get the answers you're looking for!
Date: Thursday, October 14, 2010
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Place: Aurora West Allis Medical Center - Check in at main desk for room location
Call: (888) 863-5502
This class allows online registration - www.aurorahealthcare.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen