The Hales Corners Historical Society invites you to take a trip with Charles Damaske on the Rapid Transit Line from Milwaukee to Hales Corners. The program is scheduled on Thursday, October 7, at 7:00 p.m. in the Hunt Room of the Hales Corners Library, 5885 S. 116th St.
You'll travel from the Public Service Building in downtown Milwaukee past Calvary Curve, Schlinger Avenue, Fruitland Station, and finally into Hales Corners, ending up at the North Cape Turnaround. Damaske has many tales to share about the village. For example, who took the Rapid Transit just to enjoy turtle soup at the Bosch?
The event is free and open to the public. For more information, call Audrey at (414) 529-2687.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- L’Oréal Paris Providing Complimentary Blowouts at THE SALON at ULTA Beauty - April 25th
- K3, K4 and K5 Open House
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- May Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Greenfield Artist Brian Kuether Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Ladies Luncheon Featuring Chef Zac Licau
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer