Express Fitness Camps is raising money for Children's Hospital. Charity workouts are a great way to raise money for local charities and educate people on the real solutions for long term weight loss.
Jeremy Belter owner of Express Fitness Camps enjoys helping out positive charities in the greater Milwaukee Area including Haws of Waukesha, The Womens Center, Star Cares Fund, and now Children's Hospital.
The main fundraising focus for Express Fitness Camps is to fight domestic violence and help children in the community as well.
Jeremy wants to help other charities, and organization with his newest plan. If you are someone you know is interested in raising money for a charity. Please contact email@example.com. Most charities will raise at least $1000 and many can raise much more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving