Express Fitness Camps is raising money for Children's Hospital. Charity workouts are a great way to raise money for local charities and educate people on the real solutions for long term weight loss.
Jeremy Belter owner of Express Fitness Camps enjoys helping out positive charities in the greater Milwaukee Area including Haws of Waukesha, The Womens Center, Star Cares Fund, and now Children's Hospital.
The main fundraising focus for Express Fitness Camps is to fight domestic violence and help children in the community as well.
Jeremy wants to help other charities, and organization with his newest plan. If you are someone you know is interested in raising money for a charity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Most charities will raise at least $1000 and many can raise much more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin