Express Fitness Camps is raising money for Children's Hospital. Charity workouts are a great way to raise money for local charities and educate people on the real solutions for long term weight loss.
Jeremy Belter owner of Express Fitness Camps enjoys helping out positive charities in the greater Milwaukee Area including Haws of Waukesha, The Womens Center, Star Cares Fund, and now Children's Hospital.
The main fundraising focus for Express Fitness Camps is to fight domestic violence and help children in the community as well.
Jeremy wants to help other charities, and organization with his newest plan. If you are someone you know is interested in raising money for a charity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Most charities will raise at least $1000 and many can raise much more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America