Express Fitness Camps is raising money for Children's Hospital. Charity workouts are a great way to raise money for local charities and educate people on the real solutions for long term weight loss.
Jeremy Belter owner of Express Fitness Camps enjoys helping out positive charities in the greater Milwaukee Area including Haws of Waukesha, The Womens Center, Star Cares Fund, and now Children's Hospital.
The main fundraising focus for Express Fitness Camps is to fight domestic violence and help children in the community as well.
Jeremy wants to help other charities, and organization with his newest plan. If you are someone you know is interested in raising money for a charity. Please contact email@example.com. Most charities will raise at least $1000 and many can raise much more.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Relay For Life of the Southern 8 - August 1st
- Faith Community Church Offers Evening VBS for Kids, July 21 - 25
- Canine Fun Fest
- Schuster's & Gimbels-Presentation by Paul Geenen