Express Fitness Camps is raising money for Children's Hospital. Charity workouts are a great way to raise money for local charities and educate people on the real solutions for long term weight loss.
Jeremy Belter owner of Express Fitness Camps enjoys helping out positive charities in the greater Milwaukee Area including Haws of Waukesha, The Womens Center, Star Cares Fund, and now Children's Hospital.
The main fundraising focus for Express Fitness Camps is to fight domestic violence and help children in the community as well.
Jeremy wants to help other charities, and organization with his newest plan. If you are someone you know is interested in raising money for a charity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Most charities will raise at least $1000 and many can raise much more.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants