Leah Windt and Jenny Lawton brought home first places for the Whitnall girls track and field team to key the Falcons' efforts in the Cedarburg Invitational on March 19.
Windt won the 800-meter run in 2 minutes, 34.22 seconds and Lawton took the 55 hurdles with 10.58 seconds for Whitnall, which tallied 58 points for fifth place in the meet.
Coming in third for the Falcons were Jenny Bahling in the 800 run (2:40.96) and Jasmine Van Tine in the 1,600 run (6:07.47).
Taking fourth were Brooke Berglund in the 3,200 run (13:35) and Hannah Fischer in the 55 hurdles (10.72). Claiming fifth were Alyssa Woo in the 3,200 (13:38) and the 640 relay (1:39.81).
Lani Cieszynski finished sixth in the pole vault (6 feet, 6 inches) and Kim Hurst seventh in the 1,600 run (6:21.9).
Coming back with eighths were Amanda Rosenwald in the 400 dash (1:12.79), Sarah Czerwinski in the 55 dash (8.8) and Kina Cross in the 1,600 run (6:31.33).
- John Rech
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title
- Jasmine Bickerstaff's first place helps boost Whitnall girls track, field team to third in Woodland
- New Greenfield boys basketball coach Kyle Johnsen confident about future of program
- Greenfield boys golf team breaks into top half of Woodland Conference standings
- Biersack belts two home runs to boost Greenfield past Whitnall in softball showdown
- Greenfield boys golf team captures Woodland Conference East Division championship
- Greenfield High School hires Kyle Johnsen as head boys basketball coach
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back with big victory over South Milwaukee
- Greenfield softball team tunes up for Woodland showdown with six victories
- Whitnall softball team knocks off mighty Westosha Central