The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall falls to Tech in regional
- Co-op gymnasts aim for fourth state title
- Sports Shorts: March 6
- Boys basketball: Whitnall squeaks past South Milwaukee
- Boys basketball: Medenwaldt's clutch three caps stunning rally for Oak Creek
- Whitnall's Bell dives for third
- Whitnall's Monty reaches state wrestling tournament
- Greenfield/Greendale boys swim relay narrowly misses state history
- Dominance leads to league title for co-op gymnasts
- Whitnall's Monty reaches state wrestling meet