The Greenfield baseball team dropped a 6-4 contest to the Southeast Wisconsin Christian Homeschool Athletes squad June 26.
Parker Rome went 3-for-4 and drove in two runs, while Zach Szalacinski was 2-for-4 for the Hustlin' Hawks, who outhit SWCHA 9-4 in the defeat.
Dominick Meyer, Adam Nischke and Zach Szalacinski all pitched for Greenfield, which fell to 8-8 overall.
A scheduled two-game set with St. Francis for June 23-24 was moved to earlier this week.
The Hawks welcome New Berlin Eisenhower at 5 p.m. Thursday, July 3, and are then off until Monday, July 7, when they host Brown Deer, also at 5 p.m.
Greenfield visits Brown Deer at 7 p.m. Tuesday, July 8, as Woodland Conference play winds down for the season.
-- John Rech
- Big innings taking Greenfield baseball team out of games this season
- Whitnall baseball team puts together good week until pair of losses to Pius XI
- Whitnall baseball team still searching for consistency
- John Quinlan named new head football coach at Whitnall High School
- Inexperience hurting Greenfield baseball team
- Football: Shane Covington named new head football coach at Greenfield High School
- McGranahan leaves Whitnall football coaching job to take Kenosha Tremper position
- Whitnall's Bickerstaff moves on to state track and field meet in hurdles race
- Big rally in seventh inning gives Greenfield softball team victory over Greendale, regional title
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title