The Whitnall seventh-grade boys basketball team captured its third straight championship in the Wisconsin State Invitational Tournament in March.
The Falcons went unbeaten in the two-day event at La Crosse, topping rival Pewaukee in the championship game.
The third crown was a bit of history for the team, as only one other squad has won three straight titles in the annual tournament.
Team members are Tyler Herro, Sean Damro, Will Kegel, Daniel Wolff, Andrew Mallmann, Lucas Merritt, Joey Tilley, Daniel Alexopoulos, Peter Mueller and Nick Sullivan. The coaches are Chris Herro and Zach Mallmann.
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title
- Jasmine Bickerstaff's first place helps boost Whitnall girls track, field team to third in Woodland
- New Greenfield boys basketball coach Kyle Johnsen confident about future of program
- Greenfield boys golf team breaks into top half of Woodland Conference standings
- Biersack belts two home runs to boost Greenfield past Whitnall in softball showdown
- Greenfield boys golf team captures Woodland Conference East Division championship
- Greenfield High School hires Kyle Johnsen as head boys basketball coach
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back with big victory over South Milwaukee
- Greenfield softball team tunes up for Woodland showdown with six victories
- Whitnall softball team knocks off mighty Westosha Central