The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall baseball team nips New Berlin Eisenhower in regional thriller
- Whitnall baseball team upsets Muskego in regional title
- Baseball: Franklin pitching proves too strong for Whitnall in WIAA sectional semifinal contest
- Baseball: Fortman pitches Franklin past Greenfield in WIAA regional championship baseball game
- Struggles continue for Greenfield baseball team in regular season's final week
- Whitnall baseball team finishes 0-3 in Woodland Conference Tournament
- Whitnall's Thon compiles outstanding hitting record (1)
- Greenfield baseball team pulls out pair of one-run games in Woodland
- Whitnall baseball team finding more consistency, improving rapidly
- Greenfield softball star Matthias poses huge challenge to opposing hitters