The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title
- Jasmine Bickerstaff's first place helps boost Whitnall girls track, field team to third in Woodland
- New Greenfield boys basketball coach Kyle Johnsen confident about future of program
- Greenfield boys golf team breaks into top half of Woodland Conference standings
- Biersack belts two home runs to boost Greenfield past Whitnall in softball showdown
- Greenfield boys golf team captures Woodland Conference East Division championship
- Greenfield High School hires Kyle Johnsen as head boys basketball coach
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back with big victory over South Milwaukee
- Greenfield softball team tunes up for Woodland showdown with six victories
- Whitnall softball team knocks off mighty Westosha Central