The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
- Big innings taking Greenfield baseball team out of games this season
- Whitnall baseball team puts together good week until pair of losses to Pius XI
- Whitnall baseball team still searching for consistency
- John Quinlan named new head football coach at Whitnall High School
- Inexperience hurting Greenfield baseball team
- Football: Shane Covington named new head football coach at Greenfield High School
- McGranahan leaves Whitnall football coaching job to take Kenosha Tremper position
- Whitnall's Bickerstaff moves on to state track and field meet in hurdles race
- Big rally in seventh inning gives Greenfield softball team victory over Greendale, regional title
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title