The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall girls basketball team rolls past Milwaukee Hamilton in opener
- Greenfield boys team needs to overcome lack of experience, height
- Whitnall boys basketball team will rely heavily on younger players
- Greenfield's Kevin Meyers claims second national tandem bicycle title
- Whitnall underclassmen shine at WIAA Division 2 state swimming, diving meet
- Whitnall girls basketball team gears for transition season in 2014-15
- Greenfield swimmers see season end in WIAA Division 1 sectional meet
- Divers lead the way for Whitnall in WIAA Division 2 sectional meet
- Whitnall girls swimming, diving team grabs seconds at Woodland
- Greenfield girls volleyball team's season ended by nemesis Greendale