The second annual Whitnall Falcons youth football skills camp will be held July 15-18 from 4 to 6:15 p.m. on the new Falcon Field at Whitnall High School.
The camp is open to children entering grades two through eight in the fall; the cost is $40 per camper, including a T-shirt.
The camp director is Whitnall High School head coach Jeff Wallack and his staff will assist him. The camp will focus on developmental skills for each offensive and defensive position. Each camper will have the opportunity to work on skill development for one offensive and one defensive position.
Campers should bring football cleats or gym shoes, water or a sports drink and comfortable but appropriate workout clothes.
Parents must complete a registration form and waiver. Those, plus the money, can be either dropped off at the Whitnall athletic office or mailed to Whitnall Youth Skills Camp, c/o Jeff Wallack, 3734 S. 89th St., Milwaukee, WI, 53228.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall boys basketball team notches fifth victory in six games
- Whitnall girls basketball team begins to hit its stride, wins twice
- Whitnall co-op wrestlers top Tosa, take control of Woodland race
- Whitnall boys basketball team starts to put pieces together
- Greenfield girls basketball team extends its winning streak to six
- Greenfield girls basketball team claims West Allis Hale tourney crown
- Greenfield co-op swimmers capture top-six spots in large invites
- Teenage Greenfield race car driver sweeps three points championships
- Greenfield wrestlers finish 2-3 against tough competition at Mukwonago
- Whitnall girls basketball team awakens in time to down Elkhorn