Greenfield - The head football coach will change at Whitnall High School this fall, but the aerial show will likely not be grounded.
Rob Leboeuf will not be coaching at Whitnall in the 2012 season, but his successor, Jeff Wallack, directed a high-flying program at Milwaukee Hamilton in recent years.
Wallack led the Wildcats to an overall record of 32-27 in six seasons, with four straight WIAA playoff appearances. His best year was 2010, when Hamilton went 8-2 to set a school record for victories. The Wildcats were also 7-1 in the City Conference that season.
Under his guidance, Bobby Cieplewski became the school's all-time leader in passing yardage.
Leboeuf also developed a strong air game, especially the last two seasons behind quarterbacks Joel Stave and Luke Mentkowski.
He declined to comment further but said he wished continued success to the Whitnall football program in the future.
- John Rech
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jayvin Redieske, Dillon Peters pitch Whitnall baseball team past Greenfield
- Greenfield baseball team falls to Whitnall, New Berlin West
- Bats blast away for Oak Creek baseball team
- Greenfield baseball team having a hard time finishing games
- Greenfield girls soccer team battles but falls short of Muskego in sectional
- Track and field: Blazei of glory: sophomore repeats as high-jump champ
- Greenfield softball team sees fabulous season end at hands of Oak Creek
- Whitnall sends Alexopolous, Bickerstaff to WIAA state track meet
- Whitnall's Stemper, Dundas reach WIAA state tennis tournament
- Greenfield's Nguyen, Kohl head to WIAA Division 1 state track meet