Greenfield - The head football coach will change at Whitnall High School this fall, but the aerial show will likely not be grounded.
Rob Leboeuf will not be coaching at Whitnall in the 2012 season, but his successor, Jeff Wallack, directed a high-flying program at Milwaukee Hamilton in recent years.
Wallack led the Wildcats to an overall record of 32-27 in six seasons, with four straight WIAA playoff appearances. His best year was 2010, when Hamilton went 8-2 to set a school record for victories. The Wildcats were also 7-1 in the City Conference that season.
Under his guidance, Bobby Cieplewski became the school's all-time leader in passing yardage.
Leboeuf also developed a strong air game, especially the last two seasons behind quarterbacks Joel Stave and Luke Mentkowski.
He declined to comment further but said he wished continued success to the Whitnall football program in the future.
- John Rech
- Improving Greenfield boys golf team claims fourth place in large Franklin Invitational
- Whitnall boys track and field team win own invite title
- Jack Miller resigns as Greenfield High School boys basketball coach (1)
- Whitnall girls claim team championship in own track invite
- Strong pitching helps keep Whitnall softball team unbeaten for young season
- Greenfield softball team posts five straight shutouts before loss to Westosha Central
- Whitnall's Bauer outduels Greenfield's Matthias in 1-0 softball victory
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back from two losses with shutout of West Allis Central
- Whitnall girls track team soars to fourth place in Woodland Conference Indoor Meet
- Herro, Taylor led Whitnall boys basketball team's march to state