Kent and Keith Morin, brothers and two of the top wrestling coaches in the area, competed against each other for what might have been the final time when Greenfield took on Wauwatosa in a Woodland Conference dual meet last week, as seen in this photo gallery.
Keith, who heads Greenfield's wrestlers, is planning to retire this season after 38 years of coaching. Kent is in his eighth year as head coach of the Wauwatosa co-op team.
- Greenfield softball team downs South Milwaukee, captures outright Woodland Conference title
- Jasmine Bickerstaff's first place helps boost Whitnall girls track, field team to third in Woodland
- New Greenfield boys basketball coach Kyle Johnsen confident about future of program
- Greenfield boys golf team breaks into top half of Woodland Conference standings
- Biersack belts two home runs to boost Greenfield past Whitnall in softball showdown
- Greenfield boys golf team captures Woodland Conference East Division championship
- Greenfield High School hires Kyle Johnsen as head boys basketball coach
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back with big victory over South Milwaukee
- Greenfield softball team tunes up for Woodland showdown with six victories
- Whitnall softball team knocks off mighty Westosha Central