Kent and Keith Morin, brothers and two of the top wrestling coaches in the area, competed against each other for what might have been the final time when Greenfield took on Wauwatosa in a Woodland Conference dual meet last week, as seen in this photo gallery.
Keith, who heads Greenfield's wrestlers, is planning to retire this season after 38 years of coaching. Kent is in his eighth year as head coach of the Wauwatosa co-op team.
- Greenfield boys relay team prevails in Pewaukee Invite
- Whitnall softball team wins in different ways, remains unbeaten at 13-0
- Improving Greenfield boys golf team claims fourth place in large Franklin Invitational
- Whitnall boys track and field team win own invite title
- Jack Miller resigns as Greenfield High School boys basketball coach (1)
- Whitnall girls claim team championship in own track invite
- Strong pitching helps keep Whitnall softball team unbeaten for young season
- Greenfield softball team posts five straight shutouts before loss to Westosha Central
- Whitnall's Bauer outduels Greenfield's Matthias in 1-0 softball victory
- Greenfield girls soccer team bounces back from two losses with shutout of West Allis Central