Kent and Keith Morin, brothers and two of the top wrestling coaches in the area, competed against each other for what might have been the final time when Greenfield took on Wauwatosa in a Woodland Conference dual meet last week, as seen in this photo gallery.
Keith, who heads Greenfield's wrestlers, is planning to retire this season after 38 years of coaching. Kent is in his eighth year as head coach of the Wauwatosa co-op team.
- Clutch hitting helps Whitnall baseball team complete three-game Woodland sweep
- Struggles continue for Greenfield baseball team in 0-3 week
- Big innings taking Greenfield baseball team out of games this season
- Whitnall baseball team puts together good week until pair of losses to Pius XI
- Whitnall baseball team still searching for consistency
- John Quinlan named new head football coach at Whitnall High School
- Inexperience hurting Greenfield baseball team
- Football: Shane Covington named new head football coach at Greenfield High School
- McGranahan leaves Whitnall football coaching job to take Kenosha Tremper position
- Whitnall's Bickerstaff moves on to state track and field meet in hurdles race