The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting public information meetings this week to discuss construction planning efforts related to the Zoo Interchange.
The open house style meetings will be held Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St. The site is accessible on bus route 67.
The same information will be presented both nights. Project team members will be available to answer questions and explain details of the project.
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21