The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting public information meetings this week to discuss construction planning efforts related to the Zoo Interchange.
The open house style meetings will be held Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St. The site is accessible on bus route 67.
The same information will be presented both nights. Project team members will be available to answer questions and explain details of the project.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016