The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting public information meetings this week to discuss construction planning efforts related to the Zoo Interchange.
The open house style meetings will be held Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St. The site is accessible on bus route 67.
The same information will be presented both nights. Project team members will be available to answer questions and explain details of the project.
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings
- Greenfield to open amphitheater with proud marches, dancing, bands
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016