The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting public information meetings this week to discuss construction planning efforts related to the Zoo Interchange.
The open house style meetings will be held Wednesday and Thursday from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Tommy Thompson Youth Center at State Fair Park, 640 S. 84th St. The site is accessible on bus route 67.
The same information will be presented both nights. Project team members will be available to answer questions and explain details of the project.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016