A woman called 911 in Greenfield because she said she was shorted gas when her gas gauge didn't go up much after putting $10 in her tank.
According to the Greenfield police report:
The woman was at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. She called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at the station.
When police arrived on the scene the caller said she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 worth of gas in her tank.
The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: May 28, 2015 issue
- Whitnall stages award-winning theater production
- Annual roadwork is full steam ahead in Greenfield and West Allis
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (2)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue