A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- City considers parking bans