A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With video tour, photos: Whitnall nears $29.4 million facilities referendum
- Whitnall School Board incumbents face a 23-year-old challenger
- Waukesha bicycle shop Cyclesmith closes its doors
- 'Plaza Suite' being staged at Greenfield High School
- West Allis police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Man injures cop while fleeing drug investigation
- Mequon-Thiensville hires new bus company
- Police briefs: Fender bender and cop fight in Greenfield