A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face
- Public being asked about proposed Highway 100 changes in Greenfield
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot