A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016