A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- No more waiting lists for child care at Greenfield schools
- Greenfield schools strive to meet tougher nutrition requirements
- Whitnall-rooted Saturday Detention has schooled itself musically
- Greenfield Common Council allows 33 homes to not hook up to city water
- Not all are happy with Greenfield's plan to build a network of sidewalks
- mw_go_police report_0724
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- Finale on 4th was not so grand
- Greenfield schools heighten security