A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
- Cinema going down, shopping strip, more Greenfield Highlands may go up
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016