A woman broke her tooth after trying to get into what she thought was her car, but turned out to be another person's vehicle Jan. 5.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A woman called 911 to report that a man pushed her down and knocked out her tooth when she tried getting into her vehicle and found someone else inside of it in the parking lot at Scott E's Pub, 3800 S. 108th St., about 11 p.m. Jan. 5.
The responding officer discovered the woman was highly intoxicated and was actually trying to get inside someone else's car, started arguing with them and then fell and broke her tooth. The woman's car was never parked in the lot.
No citations were issued and she was turned over to a sober family member.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Gadgets don't stay broken at this shop
- Whitnall School Board to form facilities task force
- Whitnall school referendums voted down (5)
- West Allis police report: April 9, 2015 issue
- Whitnall drama tapped for Tommy Awards
- Jackson's Blue Ribbon looks to bring duckpin bowling to Wauwatosa
- Elmbrook Humane Society seeking help, foster homes
- West Allis police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: April 2, 2015 issue