Probably next week, a communitywide survey aimed at exploring community priorities as they concern the Whitnall School District will begin.
The survey will be on the Whitnall School District website, whitnall.com, with the target audience including taxpayers, parents, teachers and students.
Among other things, survey that should take about five minutes to complete, will include questions about new initiatives in the schools.
The last time the district did such a survey was four years ago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other