A candidate forum for all four Whitnall School Board candidates will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 11 in the School Board meeting room, 5000 S. 116th St., Greenfield.
The Edgerton Elementary School PTO is facilitating the forum, to which candidates Jonathan Cagle, Michael Clarizio, Jon Jones and incumbent Nancy Zaborowski have been invited.
Each candidate will give an introduction and share why they are running. After that, candidates will respond to written questions from the audience. If time allows, questions submitted via email to email@example.com will be addressed.
The four candidates will vie for three seats in the April 1 spring election.
More information is available from David Cotey, communications coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 458-0592.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield starts review of proposed 2016 city budget
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Greenfield School Board to fill vacancy by appointment
- Little Free Library in Greenfield gift of love — twice
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Amphitheater plan in Greenfield moves along with help of impact fees
- Attendant to oversee Greenfield solid waste drop-off site (2)
- Ditch won't stop $150 million proposed commercial, residential project in Greenfield
- Partnership buys Barnes & Noble Center in Greenfield
- Ordinance allowing beekeeping to be drafted in Greenfield