A candidate forum for all four Whitnall School Board candidates will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 11 in the School Board meeting room, 5000 S. 116th St., Greenfield.
The Edgerton Elementary School PTO is facilitating the forum, to which candidates Jonathan Cagle, Michael Clarizio, Jon Jones and incumbent Nancy Zaborowski have been invited.
Each candidate will give an introduction and share why they are running. After that, candidates will respond to written questions from the audience. If time allows, questions submitted via email to email@example.com will be addressed.
The four candidates will vie for three seats in the April 1 spring election.
More information is available from David Cotey, communications coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 458-0592.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy