A candidate forum for all four Whitnall School Board candidates will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m. March 11 in the School Board meeting room, 5000 S. 116th St., Greenfield.
The Edgerton Elementary School PTO is facilitating the forum, to which candidates Jonathan Cagle, Michael Clarizio, Jon Jones and incumbent Nancy Zaborowski have been invited.
Each candidate will give an introduction and share why they are running. After that, candidates will respond to written questions from the audience. If time allows, questions submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be addressed.
The four candidates will vie for three seats in the April 1 spring election.
More information is available from David Cotey, communications coordinator, at email@example.com or (414) 458-0592.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face
- Public being asked about proposed Highway 100 changes in Greenfield
- Greenfield police investigating armed robbery in parking lot