A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
- Greenfield unveils inaugural season for new Konkel Park amphitheater
- Greenfield to sell passes for residents not allowed to use dropoff
- Bluemel's Garden & Landscape Center in Greenfield expands with on-site coffee garden
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 21
- St. John the Evangelist Parish to host 49th annual Family Festival (1)
- Greenfield chief meets with President's top advisers in West Wing (1)
- Greenfield Police blotter: July 14, 2016
- Cannon-lover fires eight-gun salute down Greenfield street for Fourth
- Greenfield neighbors roaring about House of Harley's thunder
- Gun, ammunition sales in Greenfield might soon require public hearings