A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Greenfield lets gravel parking lot for mosque stay for now
- New investment pleases Greenfield officials; remodeled auto and mattress shops approved by city
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Drainage might sink overflow mosque parking in Greenfield
- Time constraints delay Greenfield consideration of Meijers super store
- Whitnall hosts another block party
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield School Board approves $23 million tax levy