A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- $1.6 million in new taxes could come to Greenfield city and schools
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Major Layton Avenue development in Greenfield rolls forward (1)
- The project SHOW has chosen to sample Greenfield as part of its statewide survey that has been going
- Whitnall School Board chooses facilities advisory committee
- Construction starts for church, community center in Greenfield
- Police release ID of man killed in gunfire
- Greenfield officer involved in shooting
- Greenfield puts restaurant, grocery health inspections online
- New Whitnall Middle School principal is familiar face