A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Veteran's tribute slated for Arlington Park
- Four days of fun, music, food coming to JansenFest in Greenfield (1)
- 30-unit facility for elderly gets nod from Greenfield Plan Commission
- Greenfield to hold public hearing June 16 on proposed Goodwill store (1)
- Greenfield police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis police report: May 14, 2015 issue
- West Allis veterans groups, city to honor vets with parade, ceremony
- Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals blood bank filling up in Greenfield
- West Allis Goodwill moves into a larger store