A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield mayor vetoes overflow lot for mosque
- Ask Now: Why is toilet paper used in the repair of city streets?
- City considers parking bans
- Whitnall will survey residents to help in some costly school project choices
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Greenfield children have new spot to play
- Whitnall School District continues to 'exceed expectations'
- Police called when man urinates himself while sleeping in movie theater
- Al-Huda mosque's parking lot in Greenfield under scrutiny; neighbors do not want it to expand
- Al-Huda mosque’s gravel parking lot in Greenfield can remain in use for now: Al-Huda mosque's gravel parking lot can remain in use for now