A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
- Man steals vehicle from business, returns to apply for job
- Light poles, electric wires down after traffic accident in Greenfield
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016