A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.
- Stories concerning time to tick at Inspiration Studios
- Greenfield School district to offer tax credits to seniors who work for district
- Sessions offered to public on Whitnall School District referendum questions