A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016