A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Man says driver ran over him after angry exchange
- West Allis considers BikeShare program
- West Allis finds parking solution for businesses along detour
- Police called in Greenfield neighbor dispute about snow fence
- News & Notes: March 4
- Police Report: March 4
- Greenfield decides against parking ban near mailboxes
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Some extra 'Grease' skids onto West Allis and Greenfield stages
- News & Notes: Feb. 25