A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield fire destroys garage, caused about $100,000 in damage
- Two suspects sought in Greenfield gas station burglary
- Police report: April 22
- Alternative sought to road work borrowing
- Man charged with ninth drunken driving offense after road rage incident
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- 'Mount Stallis' rises in West Allis
- Police warn man after he enters woman's vehicle, tries to kiss her