A Greenfield School District special meeting focusing selling and swapping the former Chapman School property has been postponed due to severe cold weather.
The meeting was originally scheduled for Monday, but will now be at 6 p.m. Feb. 10.
School Board President Bruce Bailey and Superintendent Lisa Elliott said the district wants as much resident input as possible, and this week's bitter cold would reduce that input.
A Greenfield School Board meeting that was to have been held Monday also has been rescheduled to Feb. 10 and will follow the special meeting.
The Greenfield schools were closed Monday and will be closed Tuesday because of severe cold.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board nixes funding to explore charter school idea
- Layton Avenue entrance to Greenfield High School among road proposals
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Whitnall School District makes AP honor roll
- Greenfield council approves 2015 budget after no one speaks at hearing
- Video: Verlo stack of 18 mattresses declared a world record by Guinness
- Verlo customers can use beacon iPad to find products
- Low registrations cause drug, alcohol program postponement at Whitnall
- Charity maintains 'legend' of former Whitnall student
- Greenfield crosses big Loomis threshold with chosen developer