The first mobile collection of household hazardous waste of the year will be at State Fair Park Friday and Saturday.
There will be no charge to visit and people don't even have to get out of their cars to dispose of such things as compact fluorescent light bulbs, motor oil and rechargeable batteries at the Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District's household hazardous waste program.
The mobile collection will be at Gate 8, just off South 76th Street, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fridayand from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday.
A list of things that can and cannot be dropped off, along with permanent hazardous waste dropoff locations and hours, is available at mmsd.com/dukes.
- The Ridge Church in Greenfield offers church in your jammies
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Whitnall gets new school district superintendent
- Crash kills Milwaukee man in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Parties in the sky coming to House of Harley in Greenfield
- Whitnall names Lisa Olson superintendent of schools
- Severe weather seminar scheduled in Greenfield
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield News and Notes: April 21