I'd like to let you know about Jim Palmar, who is running for our 2nd District alderman in Greenfield. I'm 82 years old and have lived in Greenfield for more than 50 years.
I remember when Palmar was alderman from 1989 to 1997 and helped us during our road construction project on 68th street.
He was the alderman that started the tree planting program in Greenfield.
He started recycling in Greenfield. My late husband was fortunate enough to win a drawing for a lawn mower and fertilizer when the recycling center opened.
At my age, I need to know I have someone voicing my concerns. Palmar is the one who can do that. He knows what he is doing and will get results. He has always struck me as a person that cares and in this day and age that is rare.
Palmar is who I am voting for on Feb. 18.
Phyllis Bucholtz Kunz
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Hales Corners Eagle Scout's signs point the way at Whitnall Park
- A mother talks of her loss to heroin
- Whitnall High School performs Shakespeare classic with a flare
- Greenfield man charged as part of prescription fraud ring
- Greenfield schools 'right-sizing' enrollment for smaller classes
- Greenfield restricts car sales at homes
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Equipment upgrades, Wi-Fi pleadged in sale of Milwaukee-area YMCAs
- Police warn couple of misuse of 911 after they argued with each other