I'd like to let you know about Jim Palmar, who is running for our 2nd District alderman in Greenfield. I'm 82 years old and have lived in Greenfield for more than 50 years.
I remember when Palmar was alderman from 1989 to 1997 and helped us during our road construction project on 68th street.
He was the alderman that started the tree planting program in Greenfield.
He started recycling in Greenfield. My late husband was fortunate enough to win a drawing for a lawn mower and fertilizer when the recycling center opened.
At my age, I need to know I have someone voicing my concerns. Palmar is the one who can do that. He knows what he is doing and will get results. He has always struck me as a person that cares and in this day and age that is rare.
Palmar is who I am voting for on Feb. 18.
Phyllis Bucholtz Kunz
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Senior citizens invited to dinner and a show at Whitnall High School
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield city, schools on verge of shared fiber optics for Internet
- Greenfield schools to get safety improvements thanks to $150,000 grant
- Greenfield parents may get cost break on child care at schools
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished (1)
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep