Police warned a man who entered a woman's vehicle and tried to kiss her and ask her to go out for a drink about 9 p.m. April 12.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A customer at Speedway, 6000 W. Layton Ave., called police to report an unknown male came inside her vehicle, grabbed her face and tried to kiss her, and then asked her to go out for a drink with him at about 9 p.m. April 12.
Police contacted the man, who was sitting inside a vehicle at the business.
The woman declined to press charges, but wanted him warned. Police told the man the woman was not interested and to leave her alone.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield School Board might use sale proceeds to possibly improve middle school
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- In brief: Child enticement
- Greenfield man charged with sexual assault of a child in Tosa
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Amphitheater offered for Konkel Park in Greenfield
- Greenfield Plan Commission clears Chapman project, Meijer for hearings
- Greenfield Plan Commission mixed on idea of Goodwill opening on S. 76th St.