· Multiple strands of temporary lights were taken from a locked shipping container behind Dnesco Electric, 11019 W. Layton Ave., between 6 p.m. Sept. 18 and 8 a.m. Sept. 19. A padlock was cut.
· A wrought iron table was taken from a yard in the 3900 block of South 85th Street Sept. 12.
· A 2007 white Ford Econoline van and a 2004 maroon Ford Econoline van containing numerous tools were taken in the 6900 block of West Squire Avenue prior to 3:20 a.m. Sept. 16. Both vans had "JSP Roofing" written on the sides.
· Credit cards were taken from a car in the 4800 block of South 68th Street between late evening Sept. 15 and 7:20 a.m. Sept. 16. The victim stated that one of the credit cards had been used to make several fraudulent charges.
· A girl accompanied by a woman shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., and fled in a red and blue vehicle at 2:15 p.m. Sept. 16.
· Windshield wipers and about $40 in quarters were taken from a truck in the 4800 block of South 69th Street between 11:30 p.m. Sept. 15 and 7:20 a.m. Sept. 16.
· A purse was taken from a home in the 3100 block of West Layton Avenue prior to 5:25 p.m. Sept. 16. The resident named a possible suspect.
· A paint spray pump was taken in the 9000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 2:35 p.m. Sept. 17.
· A wallet and cellphone were taken from the front counter at Speedway, 6000 W. Layton Ave., at about 2:55 a.m. Sept. 18.
· Four unidentified women shoplifted at least two pairs of shoes at Rogan's Shoes, 4350 S. 76th St., at about 4:45 p.m. Sept. 18. The suspects fled the lot in a gold Pontiac Sunfire.
· Two females were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing merchandise in their purses at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 9:45 p.m. Sept. 18.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at 10:25 p.m. Sept. 18.
· The rear license plate was taken off a vehicle in the 6200 block of West Marcy Lane prior to 10:55 a.m. Sept. 19.
· A cellphone charger and loose change were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 4000 block of South 65th Street prior to 1:45 p.m. Sept. 19.
· A smartphone was taken from Glenwood Elementary School, 3550 S. 51st St., prior to 9:10 p.m. Sept. 19.
· A portable stop sign was taken from 51st Street and Layton Avenue prior to 8:25 a.m. Sept. 20.
· Two rings were taken from a residence in the 8100 block of West Forest Garden Court prior to 9:20 a.m. Sept. 20.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., after he was seen concealing items at about 12:25 p.m. Sept. 20.
· A handheld electronic device was taken from a locked vehicle in the 4900 block of South 76th Street between 3 and 3:30 p.m. Sept. 20. A door lock was punched out for entry.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of groceries at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 6:35 p.m. Sept. 20. He was also cited for trespassing due to previous thefts.
· Restroom stall partitions were taken from behind Panera, 7840 W. Layton Ave., between 6 a.m. and 9 p.m. Sept. 20. An extra area patrol watch was requested until construction on the restaurant is done.
· Two unidentified females left without paying for two large bags filled with merchandise at Dollar Tree, 4880 S. 74th St., at 2:50 p.m. Sept. 21. Police have the license plate number of their vehicle and are following up.
· Four male subjects were arrested and cited for defrauding an innkeeper after they left without paying their bill at George Webb, 6231 S. 27th St., at 12:20 a.m. Sept. 22.
· A black Honda Civic was taken in the 3100 block of West Howard Avenue between 2:30 a.m. and 8 a.m. Sept. 22.
· An unidentified male subject shoplifted a cart full of groceries at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at about 10:10 a.m. Sept. 22.
· A stove that was left outside a garage was taken in the 4900 block of South 43rd Street between 8:30 and 11:45 a.m. Sept. 22.
· A student's smartphone was taken while at the homecoming dance at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., on Sept. 21.
· Three unidentified females shoplifted a hat and a hoodie at Sports Authority, 5070 S. 74th St., then fled at 3:45 p.m. Sept. 22.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving on Loomis Road and Plainfield Avenue at 2:50 p.m. Sept. 17. A Greendale Police detective pulled the suspect over, and then notified Greenfield police.
· An officer checking on a disabled vehicle in the 3300 block of West Howard Avenue arrested the male driver for drunken driving (third offense) and operating after revocation at 11:30 p.m. Sept. 19.
· A male subject was arrested for drunken driving after he was found passed out in the driver's seat of his car in the 4400 block of West Tesch Avenue at 2:40 a.m. Sept. 20. He refused breath testing and was taken into custody.
· A car was scratched with a key along the entire length of the driver's side on South 43rd Street and West Layton Avenue on Sept. 16.
· A vestibule window was broken at Pet World, 5415 S. 27th St., prior to 5:30 a.m. Sept. 20. The building did not appear to have been entered and nothing was stolen. Damage is estimated at $200.
· Windows were broken on four vehicles parked in the lot at St. John the Evangelist Parish, 8500 W. Cold Spring Road, between 11:25 and 11:55 a.m. Sept. 21.
· Two males were arrested for disorderly conduct after they fought each other with pipes in the 6600 block of West Bottsford Avenue at 12:40 a.m. Sept. 16. One of the suspects was also taken into custody after it was discovered he had a valid warrant through the West Allis Police Department.
· A Milwaukee County Transit System employee called police for assistance in removing an intoxicated and incoherent man off the bus in the 4800 block of South 108th Street at about 6 p.m. Sept. 16. The responding officer turned the man over to the Greenfield Fire Department for medical evaluation.
· The fire department was called to remove a dangling raccoon from a trap at a vacant residence in the 10100 block of West Meadow Drive at 6:10 p.m. Sept. 16. A neighbor informed police that raccoons have been an ongoing problem at the residence.
· A caller reported a thin man with sandy colored hair, and wearing a turquoise/plaid shirt and hat, was walking eastbound in the 11400 block of West Morgan Avenue carrying an orange-tipped, assault weapon-like gun over his shoulder at about 7 p.m. Sept. 16. Police checked the area but could not locate the man.
· Two subjects were arrested for underage drinking after their vehicle struck a mailbox in the 9300 block of West Bottsford Avenue at about 11 p.m. Sept. 16.
· A motorist reported that a man drinking beer was driving crazy and cutting people off while traveling northbound in the 4700 block of South 60th Street at about 4:45 p.m. Sept. 17. Police checked the area but were unable to locate the subject.
· A bullet hole was found behind a coach in a residence in the 3200 block of West Mangold Avenue on Sept. 19. The resident had earlier found another bullet home in the living room on Sept. 8.
· Several juveniles were cited for underage drinking after they were ejected from the homecoming dance at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., at about 9:30 p.m. Sept. 21.
· Greenfield police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with seven rescue calls and one fire call between Sept. 16 and Sept. 22.
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22
- Greenfield Police Blotter: Oct. 15
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield Police blotter
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue