· A door lock was tampered with and the door's frame was damaged at a residence in the 8100 block of West Forest Garden Court prior to 6:10 p.m. Sept. 30. The home wasn't entered, however, thanks to a deadbolt lock.
· Cash totaling $675 was taken from a home in the 5300 block of South Butterfield Way prior to 7:20 p.m. Oct. 2.
· A garage in the 3600 block of South 34th Street was burglarized between late evening Oct. 3 and early morning Oct. 4.
· A white sewing machine was taken from the Viking Sewing Gallery display table at Joann Fabrics, 4950 S. 74th St., between Sept. 23 and Sept. 30.
· A woman shoplifted clothing at New To You Kids, 5020 S. 74th St., at about 3:40 p.m. Sept. 30.
· A smartphone was taken from a vehicle in the 4100 block of South 76th Street prior to 8:35 a.m. Oct. 1.
· Garden gnome statues were taken from a front yard in the 7700 block of West Whitaker Avenue prior to 6:40 p.m. Oct. 1.
· A lawnmower was taken from a yard in the 4600 block of South 48th Street prior to 1:15 p.m. Oct. 2.
· Two unidentified males shoplifted 20 video games at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at about 7:15 a.m. Oct. 3.
· A person was arrested for theft after taking items out of a recycling bin in a residential driveway in the 5000 block of West Layton Avenue at about 8 a.m. Oct. 3.
· Two license plates were taken from a vehicle in the 3100 block of West Edgerton Avenue overnight Oct. 2-3.
· A woman was arrested after she shoplifted baby clothes and shoes at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., and then fled at about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 3.
· Prescription painkillers were taken from a home and money was taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 8200 block of West Cold Spring Road on Oct. 5.
· A gas grill was taken from a yard in the 3400 block of South 4th Street between 9 p.m. Oct. 5 and 8 a.m. Oct. 6.
· A dark blue 1997 Honda Accord was taken from an apartment parking lot in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street between 8:30 p.m. Oct. 5 and 12:25 p.m. Oct. 6.
· A male suspect was arrested for shoplifting, disorderly conduct and vandalism at Liberty, 6745 W. Forest Home Avenue, at about 5 p.m. Oct. 6.
· Four people were arrested for battery after a fight in the 4000 block of South 84th Street at 5:35 a.m. Oct. 2. A fifth suspect fled the scene prior to police arrival.
· A man for arrested battery and operating after revocation after a 911 caller reported a woman jumped out a car during an argument on West Layton Avenue and West Loomis Road at about 5:30 a.m. Oct. 5.
· A male subject was arrested for possession of marijuana and carrying a concealed weapon during a traffic stop on 49th Street and Layton Avenue at 1:30 a.m. Oct. 6.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving on 38th Street and Layton Avenue at 1:15 a.m. Oct. 1.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after an off-duty police officer reported seeing a possible intoxicated driver in the 3500 block of West Layton Avenue at about 12:35 a.m. Oct. 2.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving and a female passenger in her vehicle was arrested for resisting arrest in the 8500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at 2:20 a.m. Oct. 2. The driver's blood alcohol content was 0.11.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (third offense) in the 4500 block of South 60th Street at about 1 a.m. Oct. 3.
· A suspect was arrested for drunken driving and for having outstanding warrant with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department in the 3200 block of South 108th Street at about 10 p.m. Oct. 6.
· One person was transported to St. Luke's Hospital after a car struck a pole on 76th Street and Edgerton Avenue at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 2.
· Several males were arrested for vandalism and hindering police and several females were arrested for being party to vandalism and hindering after a group was seen spray-painting mailboxes, cars, signs and the roadway on 84th Street and Whitaker Avenue at 3:30 a.m. Oct. 5.
· A motorist called police after an unidentified man driving a black Cadillac Deville pointed a gun at her in the 4300 block of West Loomis Road at 2:10 p.m. Oct. 1. The caller stated the suspect, a man in his late 20s or early 30s with a thin mustache and short dark hair, pointed a small silver handgun at her before she got on the freeway. Police have the license plate number of the suspect's car.
· A man was arrested for prowling outside a residence in the 8600 block of West Cold Spring Road at 9:35 p.m. Oct. 2.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after he started shouting vulgarities and pushed one of the cross country runners at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., at 3:45 p.m. Oct. 4.
· A male subject was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest after a fight outside George Webb diner, 4845 W. Forest Home Ave., at 3:30 a.m. Oct. 6.
· Greenfield police assisted with four rescue calls between Sept. 30 and Oct. 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4
- Police Report: Jan. 27
- Police Report: Jan. 20
- Police Report: Jan. 14
- Police Report: Jan. 7
- Police Report: Dec. 30
- Police Report: Dec. 23
- Police Report: Dec. 17
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3