· Someone stole a cash drawer containing an unknown amount of money at Tuckaway Animal Hospital, 5341 S. 27th St., at about 2:20 a.m. Nov. 5. A window was broken to gain entry to the business.
· A Tony Hawk BMX bicycle was reported stolen out of a garage in the 6800 block of West Edgerton Avenue at 3:30 p.m. Nov. 6.
· Someone stole about $500 in cash and cigarettes during a burglary at Citgo/Deli Food Express, 3900 S. 92nd St., between the late evening hours of Nov. 8 and 4:50 a.m. Nov. 9. The report did not state how entry was gained to the business.
· Officers responding to a burglary alarm at Jens Beverage, 4312 W. Howard Ave., discovered that the glass door had been shattered and the business had been entered at 4:15 a.m. Nov. 10. Surveillance video showed two suspects in hoodies entering the building, but due to poor video quality no further identifying information was available. It was unknown what was stolen from the business.
· Tools, a lawnmower and snow blower were reported stolen from a garage in the 3400 block of West Lynndale Avenue at about 4:30 a.m. Nov. 10.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen pushing a stroller out of the store with unpaid merchandise on it at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at about 9:50 a.m. Nov. 5. Police found her in the parking lot at Walgreens where she was cited and released.
· Two females shoplifted an unknown amount of merchandise from the pharmacy area at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., and then fled in a green Buick at about 8:55 a.m. Nov. 6.
· An unknown male shoplifted DVDs by concealing them inside his jacket at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at about 1:50 p.m. Nov. 6. The suspect, described as a 5-foot, 5-inch tall white male with balding blonde hair and wearing a khaki jacket and blue jeans, arrived at the store in a purple pickup truck with a black cover that fled after he ran from security. He was last seen running toward the church and McDonald's.
· Two women were arrested for shoplifting after they were caught hiding merchandise at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., and then fled the store and refused to stop for security at about 7:10 p.m. Nov. 6. One of the women was found on 27th and Layton avenues, and the other fled westbound on Layton Avenue in a silver, four-door vehicle. The suspect later returned to the Kmart lot and was arrested for shoplifting and taken into custody for having an open warrant through the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office.
· A male was arrested for theft after he stole a wallet out of a woman's purse at Pet World, 5415 S. 27th St., at about 5 p.m. Nov. 7.
· Someone shoplifted a Leupold Black Golf Rangefinder off a display table at Golf Galaxy, 7801 W. Layton Ave., between 10 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. Nov. 7. Police were following up with the business to view surveillance footage at the time of the report.
· An employee at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., called police to report a female shoplifter who fled the lot in a white Cadillac and was last seen driving northbound on South 27th Street at about 6 p.m. Nov. 7. Police quickly found the suspect's vehicle and she was pulled over and arrested for shoplifting.
· An employee reported her wallet was stolen on Nov. 7 and two employee's wallets were stolen at 1:50 p.m. Nov. 8 at South Pointe Health Care Center, 4500 W. Loomis Road.
· An employee's wallet was stolen at South Pointe Health Care Center, 4500 W. Loomis Road, between noon and 1:15 p.m. Nov. 8.
· A woman called police at 7:50 p.m. Nov. 8 to report she dropped her wallet in the parking lot at Alta View Veterinary Clinic, 7330 W. Forest Home Ave., and when the wallet was returned to her $560 in cash was missing.
· A patron reported a tablet computer was stolen at Budget Cinema, 4475 S. 108th St., at about 9 p.m. Nov. 8.
· A woman reported her purse was stolen from her unlocked vehicle while it was parked at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at about 3 p.m. Nov. 10. Video surveillance footage showed someone from a white SUV entered the unlocked vehicle and then left the lot.
· Officers responding to a report of a possible intoxicated driver that ran over a median while driving into the parking lot of Walgreens, then drove back out onto Layton Avenue and almost struck the caller arrested the male driver for possession of drug paraphernalia on Loomis Road and Layton Avenue at 3:35 p.m. Nov. 5. The suspect was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Oak Creek Police Department.
· A male was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after the car he was riding in was pulled over for a traffic violation in the 7100 block of West Coldspring Road at 1:25 a.m. Nov. 8.
· A boy was arrested for possession of marijuana at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., at 8:45 a.m. Nov. 8.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after she was found lying on the sidewalk after her car struck another vehicle on 76th Street and Barnard Avenue at about 3:30 p.m. Nov. 5. She was booked, taken to St. Luke's Hospital for evaluation and a blood draw, and was taken to jail. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· An employee at Edward Fox Photography, 4805 S. 74th St., called police to report their window was damaged, possibly by a bullet, at about 3:05 p.m. Nov. 5.
· A man was arrested for fraud after an employee at Educator's Credit Union, 4000 W. Loomis Road, called police to report a driver in the drive-up teller lane was attempting to cash a fraudulent check at 5:05 p.m. Nov. 5. He was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant with the Brown Deer Police Department.
· An employee at Paul's Gas, 4306 W. Layton Ave., reported a male tried to pass a counterfeit $20 bill at 12:20 p.m. Nov. 6.
· A woman called 911 to report she was having a dispute with the attendants at BP Gas, 4405 W. Loomis Road, at about 9 p.m. Nov. 8. When police arrived on the scene the caller stated she got shorted on gas because her gas gauge didn't go up much after she put $10 in her tank. The responding officer advised the woman that her complaint was a civil matter.
· An intoxicated person was arrested for disorderly conduct after trying to start fights with guests at a residence in the 4200 block of South 68th Street, and then attempted to get into a vehicle and drive away from the residence at about 9:50 p.m. Nov. 9.
· Greenfield police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with six rescue calls and three fire calls between Nov. 4 and Nov. 10.
- Greenfield Police blotter: June 30, 2016
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24