· Several items were taken out of a garage in the 3800 block of South 35th Street between late evening May 27 and early morning May 28. Graffiti was also spray-painted on the garage.
· A screen door was forced open on a balcony and the patio door was pushed in at a residence in the 8500 block of West Waterford Avenue between 11 p.m. May 31 and 11 a.m. June 1. Nothing was reported missing from the home.
· A tow dolly was taken from a property in the 8200 block of West Cold Spring Road between April 25 and May 25.
· Two unidentified people took several bushes from Aldi, 4615 W. Layton Ave., on May 28 and drove off.
· A man was arrested for theft after he was seen ripping wires off a motorcycle parked at Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th St., at 12:50 a.m. May 29.
· An unidentified person driving a white pickup truck took a lawnmower from a front yard in the 3800 block of South 37th Street at 5:30 p.m. May 29. Police were unable to locate the suspect.
· Items were taken from an unlocked truck parked in the 4900 block of West Midland Drive between 12:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. May 30.
· CDs were taken from a car in the 3300 block of South 45th Street between late evening May 29 and early morning May 30.
· A phone charger and sunglasses were taken out of an unlocked vehicle in the 4400 block of West Anthony Drive between late evening May 29 and early morning May 30.
· The rear license plate was taken off a vehicle at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., prior to 9 p.m. June 1.
· A registration sticker was taken off a vehicle at Olive Garden, 4760 S. 76th St., prior to 5:25 p.m. June 2.
· A boy was arrested and cited for battery after he got into a physical altercation with another boy at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., at 12:30 p.m. May 28.
· A man was arrested for recklessly endangering safety after the owner at The Hideaway, 5105 S. 27th St., called police screaming that a man was trying to kill her with a knife at about 9:15 p.m. May 30. The responding officers stunned the man after he refused to obey officer's commands. The suspect was taken to the hospital for medical clearance and then transported to Milwaukee County Jail.
· A person was arrested for possession of marijuana, schedule II narcotics and hashish after being pulled over for a traffic violation in the 4600 block of South 27th Street at 3:05 a.m. June 1. A passenger in the car was also arrested and taken into custody on a Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department warrant.
· Two people were transported to Froedtert Hospital after a three-car accident on South 92nd Street and West Forest Home Avenue at about 8:50 a.m. May 31. Details about the accident were not released by police.
· Two windows were broken on a vehicle parked in the 4900 block of West Edgerton Avenue prior 11 a.m. May 28. Nothing was reported missing from inside the vehicle.
· Graffiti was spray-painted on a fence in the 4000 block of South 43rd Street prior to 9:50 p.m. May 28.
· Graffiti was spray-painted on the Knights of Columbus building, 3200 S. 103rd St., and also on a small building in the parking lot that belongs to AT&T prior to 11:55 a.m. May 29.
· A window was broken and the steering column was damaged on a company-owned van at Desco Dental, 5005 W. Loomis Road, during an apparent theft attempt between late evening May 30 and 9 a.m. May 31.
· A wood brace over a window was removed, causing minor damage to a building, at the Greenfield Historical Society, 5601 W. Layton Ave., between late evening May 30 and early morning May 31. An extra watch was requested.
· A person was arrested and cited for child neglect after children were left alone in a vehicle parked by Sally Beauty Supply, 4260 S. 76th St., at 12:10 p.m. May 29.
· A man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct after he kicked another person's bicycle during a loud argument in the 3900 block of South Sunset Square at 7:40 p.m. May 29.
· A man was arrested and cited for disorderly conduct and reckless driving after he was seen weaving in and out of traffic, slamming on his brakes in front of another vehicle, and then pointing an object that looked like a gun out of the sunroof of his vehicle at the vehicle behind him in the 10700 block of West Layton Avenue at 4:55 p.m. June 1.
· A man was arrested for prowling in the 4500 block of South 68th Street after a resident reported an unindentified man was running around his house in an apparent attempt to get inside at about 11:35 a.m. June 2. Police found the intoxicated man in the back yard and took him into custody.
· Police arrested a 13-year-old girl for disorderly conduct while armed after she allegedly pulled a knife on her grandmother in the 3900 block of South Prairie Hill Lane at about 6 p.m. June 2. The girl was booked, cited and turned over to Children's Court Center.
· A resident was upset when a person at a garage sale would not refund money for items purchased in the 6500 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 5:25 p.m. June 1. A girl had apparently taken $23, without permission, from her mother's purse to spend on garage sale items. Police advised the caller that it was not a police matter.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with 12 rescue calls and one fire call between May 28 and June 2.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4
- Police Report: Jan. 27
- Police Report: Jan. 20
- Police Report: Jan. 14
- Police Report: Jan. 7
- Police Report: Dec. 30
- Police Report: Dec. 23
- Police Report: Dec. 17
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Police Report: Dec. 3