· A 25-year-old woman and a 15-year-old girl were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing items at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 10:45 a.m. June 17.
· A patient's ring was taken at Clement Manor, 3939 S. 92nd St., prior to 2:10 p.m. June 17.
· Two 100-pound concrete mushroom lawn ornaments were taken from a yard in the 8800 block of West Whitaker Avenue between 2:30 p.m. June 16 and 2:30 p.m. June 17.
· Cash totaling $18 was taken from a resident's room at Kindred Transitional Care and Rehab, 5700 W. Layton Ave., prior to 3:30 p.m. June 17.
· A 24-year-old man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing video game merchandise down the front of his pants at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at 5:10 p.m. June 17.
· Two hanging baskets of multicolored flowers were taken from a residence in the 3700 block of South 33rd Street between 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. June 17.
· An unidentified man shoplifted two cartons of cigarettes at Speedway, 4265 S. 60th St., at about 9:45 p.m. June 17.
· A change purse and garage door opener were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 3200 block of South 44th Street between late evening June 17 and 11 a.m. June 18.
· Three unindentified men shoplifted an unknown amount of merchandise and ran out a door, causing the exit alarms to sound, at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at about 1:10 p.m. June 18. The suspects fled in a dark maroon Cadillac. Police were unable to locate the suspects.
· A man and woman were arrested for shoplifting after they took video game wireless headsets at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., then attempted to sell them at the Greendale GameStop at 2:15 p.m. June 18.
· Items were taken from a car at the Wisconsin Athletic Club, 5020 S. 110th St., priorto 7 p.m. June 18.
· A 7-foot-tall green plant hanger holding a white pot of petunias was taken from a residence in the 4600 block of West Tesch Avenue prior to 1:10 p.m. June 19.
· A prescription bottle of oxycodone and a set of keys were taken from a residence in the 5900 block of South 34th Street prior to 4:25 p.m. June 19. Police have a suspect and are following up.
· A pet waste station was taken from Alta View Veterinary Clinic, 7330 W. Forest Home Ave., between 6:30 p.m. June 18 and 6:30 a.m. June 19.
· A purse was taken from a locked car at Southwest YMCA, 11311 W. Howard Ave., around 12:30 p.m. June 20. The rear passenger window was smashed.
· An unidentified man shoplifted two cartons of cigarettes from Pick 'n Save, 4296 S. 76th St., at 10:23 p.m. June 20.
· A GPS unit, a digital media player, loose change and a diaper bag were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 6700 block of West English Meadows Drive between 10 p.m. June 20 and 7 a.m. June 21.
· Three packs of cigarettes were taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 5100 block of South 30th Street between 8 p.m. June 20 and 8 a.m. June 21. The vehicle's center console was damaged.
· Two females were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Sports Authority, 5070 S. 74th St., then fled the store at 1:20 p.m. June 21. Police located their vehicle on 68th Street and Layton Avenue, where they were taken into custody.
· A purse was taken from one vehicle and another vehicle was rummaged through in the 5200 block of Woodbridge Lane between late evening June 20 and 4 p.m. June 21.
· A locker was broken into and an undisclosed amount of cash was taken at Southwest YMCA during early evening June 21.
· Two pieces of mail, one of them a money order, were taken out of a mailbox in the 4000 block of South 35th Street between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. June 22. Someone tried to cash the money order.
· A male suspect was arrested for drugged driving and cited for possession of a controlled substance after an anonymous caller reported the driver of a red Toyota Corolla was swerving all over the roadway on West Layton Avenue and South 60th Street at 4:22 p.m. June 19.
· A male suspect was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and underage drinking and another subject was cited for underage drinking after the car they were riding in was pulled over for a traffic violation on South 60th Street and West Forest Home Avenue at 1:45 a.m. June 23.
· A subject was arrested for drunken driving (fourth offense) and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 8300 block of West Layton Avenue at 2:40 a.m. June 17. The subject refused testing and was taken into custody.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 3400 block of West Grange Avenue at about 2:10 a.m. June 18. Her blood alcohol content was 0.17.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 6100 block of South 27th Street at 9:45 p.m. June 21. His BAC was unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he struck a tree in front of a residence in the 10400 block of West Howard Avenue, then fled northbound on South 104th Street at 12:50 a.m. June 23. Police located the man on 103rd Street and Howard Avenue, where he was taken into custody. His BAC was unavailable.
· One man was arrested for drunken driving and another man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) and obstructing authorities after a police sergeant pulled them over for racing on West Forest Home Avenue and West Cold Spring Road at about 2:30 a.m. June 23. Their blood alcohol content was unavailable at the time of the report. Both men also had outstanding warrants and were taken into custody.
· A bicyclist was transported to West Allis Memorial Hospital after being struck by a car on South 108th Street and West Layton Avenue at 2:20 p.m. June 18.
· A green SUV was scratched with a key while it was parked at Vici Aveda Institute, 4111 S. 108th St., on June 19.
· A piece of concrete was thrown at a vehicle, striking a window, while it was parked in the 4600 block of South 36th Street the morning hours of June 20.
· A resident in the 3600 block of South 33rd Street came to the police station at 6:40 p.m. June 17 to report someone claiming to be from We Energies keeps calling her and requesting she purchase gift cards for them. The unidentified caller stated that if she didn't pay $400 over the phone they would shut her power off. The victim provided $200 via MoneyPak before realizing it was a scam. Police are investigating.
· A suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct after a physical altercation with another patron at Romines, 6125 S. 27th St., at about 10 p.m. June 17.
· A man was arrested and cited for resisting police in the 4100 block of South 76th Street after he fled a car that had been pulled over for a traffic violation at 5:55 p.m. June 20.
· Officers responding to a report of a suspicious occupied vehicle parked in the 4900 block of South 30th Street arrested a man for obstructing police and took him into custody for having outstanding warrants with the Greendale Police Department and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department at 7:45 p.m. June 20. The caller stated the same suspect was parked in the area a few months earlier and was seen walking around her residence and looking in her windows.
· A male subject was arrested for disorderly conduct after an off-duty officer saw him walking around with headphones on and punching several mailboxes and vehicles in the area of South 31st Street and West Ramsey Avenue at 9:15 p.m. June 20.
· Three males ran out of George Webb restaurant, 4845 W. Forest Home Ave., without paying for their meal at 3 a.m. June 23. Several other customers chased after the suspects but were unable to catch them.
· Greenfield police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with 15 rescue calls and two fire calls between June 17 and June 23.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 12, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 19, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Nov. 6, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 30, 2014
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 23, 2014
- Greenfield police report: Oct. 9, 2014
- Greenfield police report: September 4, 2014
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706