· A cellphone was taken from a display at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., on June 8.
· A resident in the 7100 block of West Carpenter Avenue called police at 12:50 p.m. June 11 to report his grandson took four or five shotguns from his residence sometime within the last 10 days. Police are investigating.
· A man came into the police station at about 2 p.m. June 11 to report he checked into the Hideaway Inn, 5105 S. 27th St., with a female who stole his 1999 Ford Explorer SUV and his credit cards between 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. June 10.
· A woman was arrested for shoplifting after she was seen concealing clothing prior to entering a dressing room at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 6:15 p.m. June 11.
· A woman's wallet was taken at Vici Aveda Institute, 4111 S. 108th St., between 11:55 a.m. and 12:25 p.m. June 12.
· An unindentified woman who was being held for shoplifting by employees at Coldspring Liquor, 6115 W. Cold Spring Road, fled prior to officers' arrival shortly after 2 p.m. June 13. The suspect — described as white, 5 feet 5 inches tall, in her late 20s, with short, dark hair and glasses and weighing about 140 pounds — fled the store without her shoes.
· A woman was arrested at her residence after being identified as the suspect in several shoplifting incidents at Pick 'n Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 2:15 p.m. June 13. She was cited at her home and ordered in for booking on June 15.
· A tablet computer was taken from Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation, 5700 W. Layton Ave., prior to 4:10 p.m. June 13.
· A female suspect was arrested for shoplifting an undisclosed amount of merchandise at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 7:30 p.m. June 13.
· A butterfly bird bath was taken from a yard in the 8900 block of West Whitaker Avenue between the evening of June 11 and 7:55 p.m. June 13. The residents stated that similar landscaping items were stolen from the home about two weeks prior, and a special patrol watch was requested in the area.
· Two hanging plants were taken from a home in the 4100 block of South 99th Street between late eveningJune 13 and 9 a.m. June 14.
· A checkbook, credit cards, driver's license, camera and other items were taken out of a locked minivan in the 5200 block of West Loomis Road between 8:15 a.m. and 12:40 p.m. June 14.
· An unidentified man shoplifted two stereos at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., at about 3:50 p.m. June 14. The suspect was last seen running northbound from the store. Police were unable to locate him.
· Two unidentified men took a purse and a laptop computer out of a locked vehicle while in the 5000 block of South 27th Street at about 6 p.m. June 14. The subjects smashed a window to gain entry. The suspects fled in a red Ford Taurus, and police were unable to locate them.
· An unidentified man shoplifted a box of shrimp at Aldi, 4615 W. Layton Ave., at 1:10 p.m. June 15. The suspect fled in a black Chevy SUV and was last seen heading eastbound on West Layton Avenue.
· An employee called police after two women with a small child shoplifted a green vest and a pair of red shoes at Kmart, 4601 S. 27th St., at 8 p.m. June 15. The women fled in a Green Jimmy and were last seen driving southbound on South 27th Street.
· A man was arrested for child abuse after he allegedly beat up his son at 12:45 p.m. June 15. The victim called police from a friend's house to report the abuse.
· Officers responding to a report of a possible drug overdose in the parking lot at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., arrested a man for possession of drug paraphernalia at 12:50 a.m. June 10. The man was transported to St. Luke's Hospital for treatment and then taken to the police station for booking.
· A driver was arrested for possession of narcotics and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 4800 block of South 27th Street at about 10:15 p.m. June 10.
· A male suspect was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after the manager at Bartz Party Store, 4150 S. 108th St., called police to report an irate customer just kicked their front door window at about 1:20 p.m. June 12.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) after he struck a parked vehicle in the parking lot of Sears Auto, 5200 S. 76th St., then ran from the scene. He was taken to the hospital for a legal blood draw, the results of which were unavailable.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he drove his Trailblazer into the brick wall of a business in the 4400 block of South 27th Street at about 6:10 p.m. June 15. No injuries were reported. His blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A woman reported her car was scratched with a key while it was parked in the 3100 block of King Arthurs Court between 12 a.m. and 2:30 a.m. June 3.
· An employee at McDonald's, 5040 S. 76th St., called police at 3:35 a.m. June 10 after the occupants of a tan vehicle became irate in the drive-thru, got out of their vehicle and then threatened to return and beat up two employees. At least one of the male passengers is wanted for disorderly conduct. Police are following up.
· Police, firefighters and We Energies responded to a report of a gas main that was struck and spewing gas everywhere on South 41st Street and West Howard Avenue at 12:25 p.m. June 10. Milwaukee County Transit bus was contacted to transport residents who were temporarily evacuated from their homes while the broken main was fixed.
· Four juveniles were arrested for prowling in the 10700 block of West Cold Spring Road at 10:55 p.m. June 10.
· Police contacted a resident in the 4800 block of South 68th Street after they received a 911 hang-up call with yelling in the background at about 5 p.m. June 12. An officer found out the resident's 11-year-old son dialed 911 because he was upset about getting his video game system taken away. An officer advised the boy about the proper use of 911.
· A caller reported finding a deceased, beheaded deer in a garage of a vacant home in the 4600 block of South 50th Street at about 2 p.m. June 13. The call was turned over to city code enforcement officials.
· A woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after a resident reported two people were arguing loudly in an apartment building in the 3800 block of South 35th Street at 10:05 p.m. June 14.
· Police responded to 43rd Street and Howard Avenue after a caller reported an elderly male was walking around in his pajamas at 12:28 a.m. June 15. Police made contact with the man, who stated he was walking home from Walmart because he did not have a vehicle. The man was wearing his traditional Muslim robe, not pajamas. Officers made sure he arrived home safely.
· A male suspect was cited for prowling and underage drinking after a caller reported someone either sleeping or passed out by a tree on the northwest side of the cemetery in the 4100 block of South 43rd Street at 7:45 a.m. June 15. The suspect was taken to St. Luke's Hospital by the Greenfield Fire Department.
· A male suspect was arrested for criminal trespassing after he was seen at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., by a school employee at 8:45 a.m. June 15. The suspect is known to stalk the locker rooms at the school and had been banned from the premises. He was picked up by police at his home in the 5700 block of Rochelle Drive and taken into custody.
· Officers responding to a report of a male and female yelling and screaming at each other, the sound of glass breaking, and children yelling at them to "stop" in the 5600 block of South 44th Street arrested a man and a woman for disorderly conduct at 10:25 p.m. June 15.
· Greenfield police responded to two domestic violence calls and assisted with seven rescue calls between June 10 and June 16.
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22
- Greenfield Police Blotter: Oct. 15
- Greenfield Police blotter