· An unidentified male who smelled badly of alcohol came into Shell Gas, 5909 S. 27th St., at 9:40 p.m. Jan. 8 and told the clerk he wanted all the money. The suspect was described as white, 5 feet 2 inches, with a larger nose. The incident was reported Jan. 15.
· A man was arrested for burglary after he broke into an apartment in the 4200 block of West Hillcrest Drive and took an Apple computer at about 1 p.m. Jan. 13. The suspect was located at a residence in the 2500 block of North 44th Street, and the stolen computer was recovered from his vehicle. In addition to the burglary, he was taken into custody for having two outstanding warrants through the Mequon Police Department.
· Jewelry was taken from a locked residence in the 10200 block of West Howard Avenue between 4 and 4:45 p.m. Jan. 13. Entry was gained through a side garage door.
· A license plate was taken off a vehicle at Walmart, 10600 W. Layton Ave., on Jan. 9.
· Two subjects were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing DVDs box sets at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., at 4:15 p.m. Jan. 14.
· A package that had delivered to a home was taken in the 4600 block of South 47th Street prior to 3:30 p.m. Jan. 15.
· Three unidentified males shoplifted a pair of men's basketball shoes at Rogan's Shoes, 4350 S. 76th St., and then in a car at about 11:20 a.m. Jan. 16.
· A 30-gallon air compressor was taken from a garage in the 4800 block of South 68th Street at about 7 p.m. Jan. 18. The homeowner had been shoveling snow in front of his home at the time.
· A male was arrested for theft after he allegedly stole belongings from his stepfather's home in the 5400 block of West Whitaker Avenue and then pawned them for cash prior to 7:30 p.m. Jan. 18.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving in the 6500 block of West Forest Home Avenue at 12:55 a.m. Jan. 13. His preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.18.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after his vehicle struck a fire hydrant in the 5300 block of South 27th Street at about 4:05 a.m. Jan. 13. His preliminary BAC was 0.17.
· An officer investigating a report of an occupied vehicle parked in the alley behind Lenscrafters, 4850 S. 74th St., arrested a woman for drunken driving at about 1:30 a.m. Jan. 14. Her preliminary BAC was 0.11.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) after a traffic stop in the 6000 block of West Layton Avenue at 1:50 a.m. Jan. 18. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw, the results of which were unavailable. He also had a valid warrant through the West Allis Police Department.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving and hit-and-run after her vehicle struck a fire hydrant on 76th Street and Cold Spring Road at 8:45 p.m. Jan. 16. She had continued driving southbound on South 76th Street before she was stopped by police on West Allerton Avenue . Her preliminary BAC was 0.176.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving after a one-car accident on West Forest Home Avenue and West Cold Spring Road at about 9:30 p.m. Jan. 17. Her preliminary BAC was 0.267.
· An unknown subject(s) spray-painted graffiti in bright pink paint on an overpass in the 4500 block of South 84th Street on Jan. 14.
· Police received a 911 call from male resident in the 4200 block of West Cold Spring Road who was irate because he couldn't get through to his doctor regarding a prescription refill at 4:20 p.m. Jan. 13. The responding officer warned and advised the man on the proper use of 911.
· A boy was cited for disorderly conduct after he allegedly threatened to blow up the school because desks were moved inside a classroom at Whitnall High School, 5000 S. 116th St., at 2:30 p.m. Jan. 14.
· Greenfield police responded to one domestic violence call and assisted with five rescue calls and one fire call between Jan. 13 and Jan. 19.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report: August 21, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report 0804 to 0810
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706
- Greenfield police report June 23 to June 29
- Greenfield police report June 16-22
- GREENFIELD 0609 to 0615
- Greenfield Police report June 10
- Greenfield Police Report: June 6
- GREENFIELD 0512 to 0518
- Greenfield police report: May 15
- Greenfield Police Report: May 8
- Police report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 8
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25