· Three unknown males wearing masks entered Verizon Wireless, 4965 S. 76th St., displayed at least one .22-caliber gun and robbed the business and customers at about 8:12 p.m. Feb. 18. The suspects, described as three black males in their early 20s wearing all black clothing and masks, forced all the customers and employees into the back of the store and stole merchandise, including cellphones and Beats headphones, before fleeing the business.
· One man was arrested after an armed robbery at BMO Harris Bank, 7600 W. Layton Ave., at about 12:30 p.m. Feb. 20. Greenfield police pursued the suspect's vehicle until the pursuit was terminated due to concern for other motorists. The suspect was taken into custody near South 27th and West Howard Avenue by Milwaukee Police.
· Several electronic items, including a TV sets and video gaming systems, were taken from an unlocked apartment in the 3100 block of Mangold Avenue prior to 5:15 p.m. Feb. 19.
· Two laptop computers were taken from an office in the 9900 block of West Layton Avenue between 5 p.m. Feb. 21 and 12:30 p.m. Feb. 23.
· A box of cash was taken from an apartment that was broken into in the 10100 block of West Cold Spring Road between 11:30 p.m. Feb. 22 and 6:10 p.m. Feb. 23.
· A radio, speaker and two amplifiers were taken from a locked vehicle near the entrance of the park-and-ride lot, 3997 W. Loomis Road, between 5 p.m. Feb. 16 and 6:15 a.m. Feb. 17. A window was smashed.
· Two males were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing portable speakers at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 18. They fled, but were taken into custody at Cousin's when police stopped vehicle that picked them up. The driver was also arrested for receiving stolen property.
· A smartphone was taken at Greenfield High School, 4800 S. 60th St., on Feb. 18.
· Armfuls of clothing were taken by three unidentified females at Plato's Closet, 7820 W. Layton Ave., at about 8 p.m. Feb. 22. They fled in a vehicle.
· Police arrested a man for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at George Webb restaurant, 4845 W. Forest Home Ave., at 4:40 p.m. Feb. 18. An employee had called to report the suspect was loitering inside the business for over two hours, spending most of that time inside the restroom. The man also had outstanding warrants from the West Allis and Cudahy police departments.
· A female was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia at Kulwicki Park, 10701 W. Cold Spring Road, at about 9:40 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A man was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop in the 5700 block of Forest Home Avenue at about 1:05 a.m. Feb. 20.
· A 30-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for drunken driving (second offense) and operating after revocation after he was seen traveling westbound in the eastbound lanes of Beloit Road and South 92nd Street, and then struck an SUV head-on in the 10100 block of West Beloit Road at 7:50 p.m. Feb. 21. A passenger in the suspect's vehicle was injured during the accident and was transported to Froedtert Hospital. The suspect's preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· A man was run over by his own vehicle in the 4400 block of South 34th Street at about 7:05 a.m. Feb. 17. The vehicle had apparently rolled backwards down the driveway and the open door trapped the victim underneath the car. A school bus driver reported the incident after hearing the man's scream for help. The victim was examined by Greenfield rescue on the scene but refused transport to the hospital for further treatment.
· The driver of a tan Chevy Trailblazer was cited for an unsafe lane deviation and hit-and-run after sideswiping another vehicle in the 4500 block of South 60th Street, and then fleeing at about 4:10 p.m. Feb. 22.
· A window was smashed on a vehicle parked at the park-and-ride lot, 3997 W. Loomis Road, prior to 8:25 p.m. Feb. 19. Nothing was reported stolen from inside the vehicle; a damage estimate was unavailable.
· Police arrested a man for a probation/parole violation after an employee at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., reported a possibly intoxicated male was standing in line complaining loudly about waiting at 2:20 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A student was cited for disorderly conduct after punching another student at Whitnall High School, 5000 S. 116th St., at 3:05 p.m. Feb. 19.
· A man was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon (handgun) during a traffic stop in the 3200 block of South 108th Street at 12:50 p.m. Feb. 21. A male passenger wanted by the West Allis Police Department was also taken into custody.
· Greenfield police responded to three domestic violence calls and assisted with two rescue calls between Feb. 17 and Feb. 23.
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: May 5, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 28, 2016
- Greenfield Police Blotter: April 21, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 14, 2016
- Greenfield Police blotter: April 7, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 17, 2016
- Greenfield Police report: March 10
- Greenfield police report: Feb. 25, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Feb. 18
- Greenfield Police blotter: Feb. 11
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016
- Greenfield police report: Jan. 21, 2016
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 7
- Greenfield police blotter: Dec. 31
- Greenfield Police blotter: Dec. 24
- Greenfield Police blotter: Oct. 22