· An unknown subject(s) stole $300 cash during a burglary at D.J.'s Antiques, 4805 S. 74th St., at 8:55 p.m. April 1. The report did not state how the suspect(s) gained entry.
· An unknown subject(s) smashed out the front door at Coins & Quilts, 4633 S. 108th St., at 5:15 a.m. April 2. The press report did not state if anything was stolen during the break-in and the police report has not been completed.
· An unknown subject(s) stole numerous tools during a burglary at Braeger Ford, 4201 S. 76th St., between the late evening hours of April 2 and 7:30 a.m. April 3. Police are investigating.
· A CD player was stolen out of an unlocked vehicle in a parking lot in the 7100 block of West Southridge Drive sometime between 7:30 p.m. March 31 and 5:15 a.m. April 1.
· A GPS unit was reported stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive at 8:25 a.m. April 1.
· An unknown subject(s) broke into a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive between the evening hours of March 31 and early morning hours of April 1. The report did not state what was stolen from the vehicle.
· A CD player was stolen out of a locked vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive between the evening hours of March 31 and 7 a.m. April 1. The unknown suspect(s) smashed out a window to gain entry.
· Two people were arrested for shoplifting after they were seen concealing video games at Best Buy, 4610 S. 76th St., at about 4:25 p.m. April 1.
· A Samsung Axiom cell phone was stolen at Greenfield Middle School, 3200 W. Barnard Ave., sometime between March 1 and April 1.
· A pack of Camel Lights cigarettes were stolen out of a locked vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive between 9 p.m. March 31 and 5:30 a.m. April 1. The unknown suspect(s) smashed out the driver's side window to gain entry.
A woman reported her cell phone was stolen out of her vehicle while it was parked in the 7400 block of West Layton Avenue at 3:20 p.m. April 1.
· Two unknown males shoplifted two iPhone 5Cs at the AT&T store, 4739 S. 76th St., at about 4 p.m. April 2. The suspects ripped the phones from security devices and ran in opposite directions when exiting the store. Employees also told police they believed one of the subjects was speaking with a fake Jamaican accent.
· Two people were arrested for receiving stolen property after they attempted to sell two stolen guitars and a stolen amplifier at Music Go Round, 502 S. 74th St., at about noon April 2.
· An employee reported an unknown subject(s) shoplifted Red Bull and Monster energy drinks at Pick N Save, 4279 S. 76th St., at 3:15 p.m. April 4.
· An unknown male shoplifted two flat irons at Sally Beauty Supply, 260 S. 76th St., at about 3:30 p.m. April 4. The suspect was last seen jumping a fence by the Forest Home Avenue exit.
· An employee reported a subject shoplifted a golf club at Golf Galaxy, 7801 W. Layton Ave., at 9:30 a.m. April 4. The employee told police the theft took place on April 3 and the incident was captured on video surveillance. Police were following up with the business at the time of the report.
· A man was arrested for shoplifting after he was seen concealing merchandise at Target, 4777 S. 27th St., at about 6:50 p.m. April 4. He was later arrested on three counts of retail theft after it was discovered that he was involved in a shoplifting incident at Walgreens earlier in the day, and a shoplifting incident at the same Target on March 30.
· A black and silver semi-automatic handgun was stolen from a vehicle parked in the 4700 block of West Abbott Avenue sometime between April 3 and 6 p.m. April 6.
· A driver was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after being pulled over for a traffic violation in the 4800 block of South 27th Street at about 1:05 a.m. April 1.
· Two juveniles were arrested for possession of marijuana in the 11000 block of West Coldspring Road at 8:45 p.m. April 3.
· A woman was arrested for drunken driving in the 7600 block of West Layton Avenue at about 2:15 a.m. April 1. Her preliminary blood alcohol content was 0.23 percent.
· A man was arrested for drunken driving after he struck a parked car in the lot at Mad Dog Saloon, 4395 S. 76th St., and then fled the lot at about 2 a.m. April 3. Police located the driver of the striking vehicle at his home in Milwaukee and took him into custody. His preliminary blood alcohol content was unavailable.
· At least one person was transported to St. Luke's Hospital after a van struck a house in the 4500 block of West Loomis Road at about 10:10 a.m. March 31. Greenfield police received assistance from Greendale police in shutting down traffic on Loomis Road to allow We Energies to fix downed power lines across Loomis Road due to the accident.
· The window of a Ford Fusion was broken out sometime between the evening hours of March 31 and early morning hours of April 1.
· An unknown subject(s) smashed out a window on a Pontiac G6 parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive between the evening hours of March 31 and the early morning hours of April 1. No items were reported missing from inside the vehicle.
· An unknown subject(s) broke a window of a vehicle parked in the 7300 block of West Southridge Drive between the evening hours of March 31 and the early morning hours of April 1.
· A resident called police to report that an unknown female went to her neighbor's residence in the 5900 block of South Honey Creek Parkway, threw clothing on the grass, sprayed it with lighter fluid and attempted to start them on fire at about 5:30 p.m. March 31. After the clothes did not ignite, the female fled northbound in a gray vehicle.
· An officer investigating a Honda Accord with front end damage and a damaged wing window parked in the lot at Robert Haack Diamonds, 7530 W. Layton Ave., arrested a man for false swearing and burglary after it was determined he was involved in a burglary that occurred in Wauwatosa at about 2:15 p.m. April 1.
· A man was arrested for possession of a firearm in a school zone at 2:40 p.m. April 4 after he allegedly entered Whitnall High School, 5025 S. 116th St., with a handgun at about 4:55 p.m. April 3.
· Two people were arrested for disorderly conduct after an off-duty State Fair Police officer reported he was breaking up a party that was a bit out of control at a home in the 8000 block of West Coldspring Road at 6:45 p.m. April 5.
· A resident in the 5000 block of South 51st Street called 911 to report that he thinks his neighbors are "hiding something" because they refused to allow him to take some branches they had on their property at 7:40 p.m. April 5. He was cited for misuse of 911.
· A man was arrested for disorderly conduct after a caller reported a male subject was beating up his girlfriend outside an apartment in the 6100 block of South 27th Street at about 7:30 p.m. April 6. He was also found to have an open warrant with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department and was taken into custody.
· Police responding to a report that about seven people were physically fighting in a yard in the 4400 block of South 31st Street arrested two people for disorderly conduct at about 3:30 p.m. April 6.
· Seven Greenfield residents reported an unknown subject used their Social Security number to file 2013 taxes between March 31 and April 6.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police report 0630 to 0706
- Greenfield police report June 23 to June 29
- Greenfield police report June 16-22
- GREENFIELD 0609 to 0615
- Greenfield Police report June 10
- Greenfield Police Report: June 6
- GREENFIELD 0512 to 0518
- Greenfield police report: May 15
- Greenfield Police Report: May 8
- Police report: April 22
- Police Report: April 15
- Police Report: April 1
- Police Report: March 25
- Police Report: March 18
- Police Report: March 11
- Police Report: March 4
- Police Report: Feb. 25
- Police Report: Feb. 17
- Police Report: Feb. 11
- Police Report: Feb. 4