A 29-year-old Wales man is facing two felony charges after he rear-ended a police squad on April 6.
According to the Greenfield police log, an officer reported he was rear-ended while stopped at a light in the 4700 block of South 27th Street at 6:49 p.m. April 6.
An incident search of the driver and vehicle revealed the suspect was in possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia.
Police also discovered the suspect was wanted for bail jumping for a previous drug possession charge. He was arrested and taken to the county jail facility.
The suspect is now facing one felony charge of heroin possession, one felony charge of bail jumping and he was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield police notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- Greenfield police report: September 11, 2014
- Police seeking suspect in armed robbery at gas station
- Motorist allegedly points handgun at female driver in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Dec. 10
- Suspicious actions results in prowler alert in Greenfield
- Police Notes: Nov. 12
- Police Notes: Oct. 1
- Police Notes: Sept. 17
- Police Notes: Sept. 10
- Texting driver cited after 'flipping the bird' to police officers in unmarked car
- Police Notes: July 23
- Police Notes: July 16
- Police Notes: July 9
- Police Notes: June 5
- Police Notes: May 7
- Police Notes: April 9
- Police Notes: April 2