Greenfield police were called after a resident reported her upstairs neighbor was yelling, stating she "contaminated" his water and blaming her for mold issue April 16.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident in the 4600 block of South Woodland Drive called police to report her upstairs neighbor was yelling down through the ceiling at her. She said the neighbor was stating that she "contaminated" his water and was blaming her for a mold issue in his home about 2:35 a.m. April 16.
An officer contacted the man, who said he had a moisture and mold problem that was intentionally caused by his neighbor.
The officer told the man to contact his condo association to determine the source of the problem and to stop yelling at his neighbor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis police report: June 18, 2015 issue
- Greenfield reschedules hearing on proposed Goodwill on 76th Street
- Whitnall School District facilities advisory committee taking shape
- West Allis police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield police report: June 11, 2015 issue
- Greenfield principal resigning to go to Kettle Moraine schools (1)
- All of Greenfield reading same book on being a civil society
- Greenfield's Loomis Crossing project could reignite under new taxing district
- Greenfield take step toward creating a city center
- Arrests, citations up during 2015 JansenFest