Greenfield police were called after a resident reported her upstairs neighbor was yelling, stating she "contaminated" his water and blaming her for mold issue April 16.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident in the 4600 block of South Woodland Drive called police to report her upstairs neighbor was yelling down through the ceiling at her. She said the neighbor was stating that she "contaminated" his water and was blaming her for a mold issue in his home about 2:35 a.m. April 16.
An officer contacted the man, who said he had a moisture and mold problem that was intentionally caused by his neighbor.
The officer told the man to contact his condo association to determine the source of the problem and to stop yelling at his neighbor.
- Man, 21, charged in fatal accident on 76th Street in Greenfield
- Video: Greenfield going full speed to become its own internet provider
- Road construction to loom large in Greenfield's Fourth of July bash
- Early morning fire destroys garage in Greenfield, spreads to house
- A new Layton Avenue Baptist Church is rising in Greenfield through skill and faith
- Greenfield Police reports: June 16, 2016
- Fire damages garage of Greenfield home
- Charcoal grill tips over, causes fire at Greenfield home (1)
- Thieves hit Greenfield liquor store twice in a week, injure clerk
- Greenfield Police report: June 9, 2016