Greenfield police were called after a resident reported her upstairs neighbor was yelling, stating she "contaminated" his water and blaming her for mold issue April 16.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident in the 4600 block of South Woodland Drive called police to report her upstairs neighbor was yelling down through the ceiling at her. She said the neighbor was stating that she "contaminated" his water and was blaming her for a mold issue in his home about 2:35 a.m. April 16.
An officer contacted the man, who said he had a moisture and mold problem that was intentionally caused by his neighbor.
The officer told the man to contact his condo association to determine the source of the problem and to stop yelling at his neighbor.
- Dan Jansen Family Festival to bring old favs, new fun to Greenfield
- Greenfield man facing possible charges after threatening women with loaded gun
- High speed pursuit in Greenfield ends in crash in Milwaukee
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 25, 2016
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- Greenfield church to host prom for special needs students; Oconomowoc bank make large donation
- Sign-maker wants Highway 100 on-ramp reopened
- Greenfield Police Blotter: May 19, 2016
- $26 million upgrade for Greenfield schools ready to go forward (1)
- Greenfield residents react to scaled-down Edgerton Avenue project (1)