Greenfield police were called after a resident reported her upstairs neighbor was yelling, stating she "contaminated" his water and blaming her for mold issue April 16.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident in the 4600 block of South Woodland Drive called police to report her upstairs neighbor was yelling down through the ceiling at her. She said the neighbor was stating that she "contaminated" his water and was blaming her for a mold issue in his home about 2:35 a.m. April 16.
An officer contacted the man, who said he had a moisture and mold problem that was intentionally caused by his neighbor.
The officer told the man to contact his condo association to determine the source of the problem and to stop yelling at his neighbor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield faces uphill battle to acquire Kulwicki Park
- Greenfield denies Goodwill store but maybe not for long
- Greenfield Community Youth Theater to debut
- Greenfield police report: July 16
- Major development in Greenfield hits snag (1)
- New St. Vincent de Paul store in Greenfield receives blessing
- Whitnall Middle School principal moves on to Stone Bank School
- Greenfield ready to move ahead with Kulwicki Park maintenance
- Applicants sought for Whitnall facilities advisory committee
- Beekeeping idea is abuzz in Greenfield