Greenfield police were called after a resident reported her upstairs neighbor was yelling, stating she "contaminated" his water and blaming her for mold issue April 16.
According to the Greenfield police report:
A resident in the 4600 block of South Woodland Drive called police to report her upstairs neighbor was yelling down through the ceiling at her. She said the neighbor was stating that she "contaminated" his water and was blaming her for a mold issue in his home about 2:35 a.m. April 16.
An officer contacted the man, who said he had a moisture and mold problem that was intentionally caused by his neighbor.
The officer told the man to contact his condo association to determine the source of the problem and to stop yelling at his neighbor.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Chapman School in Greenfield now fully demolished
- Video: Bucks' Rim Rockers rock Whitnall HS
- Greenfield park on list of parks not protected from unilateral sale
- Greenfield police take innovative approach to curbing heroin addiction (2)
- Greenfield resident robbed on his doorstep
- Greenfield police blotter: Jan. 28, 2016 (1)
- St. John the Evangelist School to host two open house events
- Greenfield officials clear way for condo project, Chapman development
- Greenfield approves beekeeping measure
- Greenfield development not harmed by loss of nearby medical building